"Welcome, today on ISBS World News:

The United States and China finally join the Supernova World Safety pact, making it so that all members of the former Intergovernmental Organization: "The United Nations" have joined.

The Circle have finally closed in on their 300 trillion profit margin over the Magenta Union, making their name as the lead terrorist gang in the World since Proximus Supernovae more prominent.

A new virus outbreak stemmed from Proximus Supernovae? Researchers say yes and so far it is fatal to certain populaces- 

More news at 7."

Jeonghan tuned out the television as an add for foot fungus plays. The boys had returned to their respectable dorms to finish up studying, since they all studied home bound, while some worked on Ursula Minor's latest project.

Han wasn't one to complain, but the Supernova took everything from him.

His entire family, dead in a matter of hours.

He set his beer bottle down on the table, running his finger along the circled rim of the skinny bottle. He hated than shape with his entire being. Han couldn't stand the people running around praising Supernova like a religion, like a gift.

It wreaked havoc from each edge of the earth.

The ring hugged the world, everyone felt its warmth- usually that type of warmth would comfort people, it wasn't even hot.

But something about the presence, the aura of the glowing ring, just sent your skin crawling and let uneasiness overtake you.

"Were back with philosopher Xiu Wang to explain the latest discoveries on Supernova:

Thank you, Steve-

As we all know, on May 26, 2015, a mysterious ring of light penetrated our ozone layer and ran over the Earth from the North pole to South, and a matter of 56 hours, it finished its discourse and disappeared into thin air. The occurrence leaving 60% of the population with tainted memories from before the incident, ranging from mild memory loss to full-blown amnesia. 10% of the population was presumed dead and the other 30% was gifted with what we know as 'Stargifts' today- mutations in the human's innate genes caused from radiation from that ring of light we now know as the Inifini-Ring, and the whole phenomenon as Proximus Supernovae or its famous street name, Supernova.

That 30% with Stargifts, being the Starborn, have gifts that are beyond what we assumed as human capabilities- powers ranging from simple and useless gifts like cup-creating (there is in fact someone reported with that stargift) to powers that can cause mass destruction, like a human flamethrower type Stargift. They are not distinguishable from the rest of the populous but we had just derived a concoction to find out whether they are Starborn or not:"

This announcement caught the attention of the drowsy Jeonghan,

"The concoction is communicated to the gene system through visual sensory nerves and through visual stimuli, what type is classified information, but the results come after only a few seconds, the patient shows signs of their gift."

"Interesting, Mr.Xiu, what are the reactions like?"

"Oh, their just a way of notifying us of the Stargift involving the neurons in the brain and the amygdala sensors..."

The man continued to beat around the bush and never provided an actual answer, this gave Jeonghan and extremely unsettling feeling.

There where countless stories of harsh government tests to the Starborn, resulting in permanent wounds or most times death. The norms (non-gifted) had mixed views on the Starborn. Media outlets presented the Starborn as evil, dangerous, spontaneous, deluded even- feeding the majority to hold distaste for the Starborn, allowing the government to test and prod with as much cruelty as they pleased.

He hated that he watched his fellow Starborn endure the pain, that he could never use his Stargift in public, and that he only used it in secret- to help Ursula Minor.

But part of him could sympathize with the norm populous. He hated Supernova, he hated the Infini-Ring, he hated that it took his family, his peaceful life that he took for granted.

He hated that he felt a connection to the other Starborn, not just emotionally, he could literally feel his skin warm up when he was near another Starborn, which just helped in growing the emotional connection.

He hated that he liked his gift.

For now all he could do is hide, and work with Ursula Minor to, day by day, work to fix the broken nation that was covered in city lights in a facade that tried to replicate what it was like before Supernova, the corruptness of it all.

Which is why their, Ursula's, first target is the biggest terrorist group in the world.

The Circle.