열넷

Jeonghan drummed his fingers on the island table on the kitchen, hunched over and sitting on one of the stools lining the side of the island that faced the opening of the kitchen that lead to the living room.

Joshua placed the bowl of read bean paste filling he had made on the table with a sigh, pushing it aside so he could hunch over and place his elbows on the table, trying to read Jeonghan's expression.

Before he could ask the blond-haired, engrossed in deep thought with the corners of his lips pulling into a frown, the kitchen began to fill with the Ursula Minor members.

This would be the first official meeting with the trainees and elders both present ever since the whole ordeal with Renjun, Joshua suggested that they all help make the Chapssaltteok to relieve tensions while they speak on the sensitive topic.

With the presence of all members, the air felt rigid and thick with tensity, some fidgeted in their respective spots, some absent-mindlessly stared at inanimate objects in thought.

Jeonghan looked down at his palms and sighed,

"Renjun."

The aforementioned stiffened, along with the rest of his peers, expecting Jeonghan to further scold him for his lack of transparency. Jeonghan gave off an hostile aura towards Renjun during the duration of time between the incident and then- which only fed deeper into Renjun's animosity for Ursula Minor, thus tensions rising over time.

But the words that slipped between Jeonghan's partially chapped, red lips astonished Renjun and the rest of Ursula Minor alike:

"I'm sorry."

Renjun stood there and blinked, taken aback by his statement. It was only two words, but for some reason, they penetrated Renjun's caged off heart and hit him-

he was touched.

It was often him at the other end of the stick, apologizing after every little thing he does, never being apologized too.

Being acknowledged.

Thanked.

He never mattered that much to anyone, except for his peers-

And apparently, the blond haired boy in front of him.

"I should've shouted at you when you were obviously going through something, it was rude and inconsiderate of me. I'm sorry for not believing you when you said you didn't know about your stargift, I'm sorry for making you feel like you and your friends have to distance yourselves from us. I'm sorry, genuienly, to all of you," Jeonghan continued,

"Especially you, Renjun." Jeonghan faced the shocked boy, utter sincerity and remorse evident in his eyes.

Renjun's face flushed at the unexpected apology, he felt as if he mattered, as he wasn't a weak nuisance, he felt his worth.