01.

///Proofread i guess
Janiyah POV

"Wake up Jay an Kay!" yelled my mom "Time to get up so we can leave, in order to catch our flight."

Me and Kaniyah got up and put on...

Me..

Kaniya:

Kaniya:

We washed then got dressed and went downstairs

"So what do you think Texas is gonna be like," Kay asked me. "Girl I don't even know, but I'm glad we know how to fight cause if a hoe try me, I'll beat ha ass" I said flipping my hair. "You to much," she said laughing.

"Ya'll ready? Do you two even have yawls clothes and stuff all packed?" My mom asked the both of us. She thought it would be good for us to move cause, "We can make a new start," why idek.

"Yes, ma'am, we did and it's in the car." We said all nice and sweet.

"Ok, well come on I'll buy us some food otw to the airport."

We got in the car and i started blasting Ride or Die by Megan Stallion

If his name on it then mine right beside it
Real fucking ride or die!I'ma ride that dick like a stolen car
I got the best pussy that you had thus far
Which bitch you know going hard as me?
I'ma ride or die and I'on need the keys
I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootout
I pulled them panties down, he smiling like they bought the food out
I hop up on that face and make my hips go like a Lou out
I showed you I'ma gangster, now I wanna see what you 'bout

We pulled up to McDonald's

"What do you two want to eat?" My mom asked "Ummmm.... Can I get a bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle and a orange juice." I said "Can i get the same thing?" Kay said.

She ordered the food and we were on our way to the airport.

~Time Skip~

We got out of the car and started walking into the building.

"So are you girls ready, I found a dance team that you two can join. There called 'The Elite Factory' and they are very good," my mom said sounding excited, "All you two have to do is give your physicals, create and dance and I have to pay a fee. You to are amazing dancers I know yawl can make it."