07.

///Proofread i guess

Janiyah's POV

It's Monday again and we are having cheer tryouts this whole week, great.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton backpack.

I put my black Air Vapormax Plus, a pair of black long and short cut leggings, a good shorts bra, a random shirt, and other hygiene items  in my bag

I put my black Air Vapormax Plus, a pair of black long and short cut leggings, a good shorts bra, a random shirt, and other hygiene items in my bag.

I also put my gym clothes in the bag as well.

I showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did everything else that I had to do.
I decided that I was gonna be a tomboy today and put on:

I grabbed my phone, lip gloss, and AirPods and went downstairs

"Janiyah, can I ride with you today?" Kaniyah asked.

"Yeah, I don't care." I said grabbed a blue Gatorade out of the refrigerator.

I decided that i was gonna stop and get something to eat since I had enough of time.
I grabbed my keys and yelled, "You better come on before you be driving your car yourself."

Kay came downstairs fast. "Do you have your clothes for after school?" I asked walking out of the house.
"Yes, I do." Kaniyah said.

I drove to Sonic.
"What do you want?" I said looking at Kay. She said, "Whatever you getting."

I ordered two Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burritos, and two large Hi-C's. I payed and left.
By the time we got to school I finished my Burrito, and half of my drink was gone.

I went to my locker and put my L.V bag into it.
"Hey baby," Tray said hugging me from the back.

"Heyyy." I said shyly. "What you all shy for?" Tray said smirking.
"No reason," I said looking at the time.

"Wassup NiNi," Jay said coming from the cafeteria.

"Nothing much," I said pulling my pants down a little, I had on some briefs.

"Girl if you don't pull your pants, out here looking like a luh boy," Tray said making me laugh.

The bell rang for first period.
As I walked in class, to see that the desk were separated into pairs.Everyone was taking and pointing to the whiteboard.