12.

///Proofread i guess.

Janiyah's POV

It Sunday and I'm still and the hospital.
The doctor prescribed me some antidepressants and told me to take one in the morning everyday.
My mom and Kay were in the room with me, they stayed Friday, and Saturday night.
I ended up passing out again which caused me to stay longer.
Kaniyah was got her abortion yesterday; she claimed she was to young to have a child, but I could tell she really wanted it.

I got a felt a shock to my arm, there was a cord, with a needle in it.
I sat back down, and punched the button for the nurse to come.
She came in rolling her eyes, and I wasn't having it.
"Can I get a different nurse?" I said yelling looking out of the door.
I kept pushing the button until another nurse came.

"Is everything ok?" She said looking at me.
"No, can I get different nurse this nurse must be don't wanna be here she steady rolling her eyes." I said.
The nurse was talking to the other nurse and the nurse with the attitude left.
"My name is Ms.Liza, how my I help you." She said smiling.

"I need to wash, and this thing is in my arm." I said looking at it.
She put some more medicine in it then took it out, and placed a water proof bandage over it.
I went to wash and do my hygiene and put on:

I went back into the room and sat on the bed

I was scrolling through my phone with I started getting a lot notifications from Instagram.
I looked at one of the post and it was people tagging me a something that Tray posted. He was saying that he needs me in his life and he was sorry, I simply put my phone on DND.
About an hour later then doctor told that me I could go home.

~At Home~

I got home and went into my room to see Mac, Jaliyah, Runik, the badkids, my coach, and the cheerleaders in there holding bags and balloons.
Makala, Macei, Mirah, Kam, and Dejah gave me a huge hug.

"Hey." I said looking a my shoes.
"Why you didn't tell no one what was going on, you could've at least tell me." Jaliyah said hugging me tightly handed me a card and a ballon.
"Thanks," I said nodding.
Some of the cheerleaders left, but Makala, Chole, Harmony, and Amber stayed.
The adults left and it was just the kids in my room, I was reading all of their cards they gave me; they were get well and we love you cards.

I went to the bathroom and when I came back Makala and Tray were arguing.
"What happened?" I said looking a Harmony.
"Well Tray was on his phone and I guess Makala looked at it and he was texting some girl, and Makala was like 'You really doing this, this is why she started cutting herself, cause of you." Harmony said making me stay silent.

I walked to the door and pointed. "Please leave." I said.
"Who?" Everyone said looking.
"Makala." I said looking at her.
"Why do I have to leave I didn't even do anything." She said making me aggravated.
"You did do something, you did the main thing I told you not to do, to tell anyone especially him that he was the reason for my depression, no one told you to be nosey and look at at his phone, now get out before I put you out." I said clenching my fist.

"You must be fool if you think I'm getting out for some childish mess." She said rolling her eyes.
I went to her, grabbed her hair, and dragged she out of my room.
"Beat ha ass, bestfriend," DeDe said yelling.
"Your crazy bitch let go of my fucking hair." She said kicking.
I dragged her downstairs where the adults where and my mom stopped me.
"What's going on, let go of her Janiyah." She said.
I let her go and said, "Get out."

She left and my mom asked me what happened. I explained to her and she understood.
I went back to my room and said, "If anyone else feels some type of way please leave, before you get hurt."
I went into my closet and locked the door. I fount an escape door there one day when I was looking for some shoes.

I opened the little door and crawled until I reached the other side.
I sat on the bed that must've been left by the previous owners and just laid down. I ended up appalling asleep but woke up after about a hour.
I went back out of the small door and came out of my closet. Macei, Mirah, DeDe, and Mykel were still in there.

"You feel asleep? Cause we was calling you for the longest." Macei said laughing.
I shook my head yeah.
"Well your mom said she was going to get us something to eat." Mirah said.
I said ok, and got a long sleeve shirt, some shorts, and a pair of underwear.
I went to wash and did my nightly routine, then put on my clothes.
I came back out and there was bags of food on my bed with drinks on the night stand.
I sat on my bed and DeDe and Macei sat next to me, leaving Mykel at the end of the bed.
I was eating we DeDe out his head in my shoulder. I just smiled, this nigga is my Ride or Die.
I was getting bored so I played The Ring on Netflix.
"Girl if you don't turn." Macei said covering her face.
I just laughed.

I told DeDe when it's almost over to go to my bathroom and call my phone.
He got up and went to the bathroom. The movie went off and my phone ranged, Macei starting screaming.
"Answer it mane." Mykel said holding Macei.
"Hello." I said sounding a little scared.
I put it on speaker.

"Y'all some scary asses." DeDe said laughing coming out the bathroom hanging up the phone.
I just busted out laughing.

Jay came to the door and told them it was time to go home.
"Bye y'all." I said.
"Byeeee." They said.
I got up and felt someone on me. It was DeDe.
"Bye DeDe." I said hugging him.
Out of no where he kissed me, and I kissed back until I broke it hearing my phone ding.

What did I just do?
DeDe left out of my room.
I sat on my bed and went to sleep.
—————————————————————————————————————
Hey I'm back, I'm thinking about doing another story ion know yet. Let me know if you think I should and what it should be about. BYEEEEEEEE