08.

///Proofread i guess

Janiyah's POV

So it's Friday and we are in 5th period, I was once again waiting for announcements, they were going to say who I'd on the cheer team and who is going to be a Lionette; all of the boys who tried out from football made it.

"Good Afternoon it has been a Fantastic Friday at Huston Comprehensive High School, were we create a loving community of purposeful learning that focuses on the whole person; body, mind, and spirit. This is Kiara Bridges with today's afternoon announcements. From Ms. Braden: Congratulations to the following girls for making the cheer team: Nia Anderson, Imani Blakey, Janiyah Brown, Kaniyah Brown, Paige Clemons, Brianna Dorsey... And to our Captain Chole' Johnson and our two Co-Captains Janiyah Brown and Makala Singletary...This has been Kiara Bridges with today's afternoon announcements."

I was so happy that I made the team and that I was Co-Captain.
Our coach texted us to meet her in the cafeteria after the bell.

She Congratulated us and gave us a paper that need to be filled out and given back Monday; it had a size chart that need to be filled out.

I went back home with Kaniyah behind me, and opened the door to see my mom, Mr.Deon, Mac, Jaliyah, Runik, and the bad kids standing with a Congratulations sign and some balloons.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" They all yelled making jump.

Me and Kay both said thank you.
Macei ran and gave us a hug, she too had made the team and was excited.

Mr. Deon planned a seafood boil for us. We had shrimp, lobster, crab, crawfish , potatoes, corn and sausage.

"So are going to shop tomorrow for y'all double date?" Jaliyah said.
"What double date?" My mom said looking at me and Kay.

I forgot to tell her.

"Y'all didn't tell y'all momma? Well your daughters are going on a little double date with Tray and Jay, if it's fine with you." Jaliyah said.

"It's fine I just with I knew earlier." My mom said cracking a crab leg.
"Ok do you wanna stay the night or we can come and get y'all in the morning?" Mac said.

"Let them say the night, please." My mom said smiling and Mr.Deon.

"All I know if when I come back I better not find out I have a little sibling." I said stuffing my face with corn.

We finished eating and me and Kay ent to pack our bags. I got everything I needed and went back downstairs.

"Bye ma and Mr. Deon" I said walking out of the door.

As I got in the van Jaliyah asked, "Do y'all wanna go now or go tomorrow?"

"We can got now it's only 4:56." I said looking at my phone.

We went to the mall and Jaliyah took the girls with her and Mac took the boys with him.

"So we get a dress and shoes for y'all. What color should we go with just so we can be organized?" Jaliyah asked.

She called Mac and he said black and he wanted to know if we were going with casual or an actual date night.

And of course Jaliyah said an actual date night.

Jaliyah said that she wanted us to match so we had to agree on a dress.

I fount a dress but Kay didn't like it and then Kay fount a dress but I didn't like it.

Jaliyah ended up finding a dress that both of us liked.

We bought them and went to find some shoes.

"What kinda shoes do y'all want?" Jaliyah said.

"I don't care as long as they aren't heels" I said laughing.

We got our shoes and went to the entrance to wait for Mad and the boys.

After 20 minutes of of standing there they finally came.

"I scheduled y'all a hair and nail appointment, and Mac taking y'all to the barbershop tomorrow." Jaliyah said looking at us then Tray and Jay.

We pulled up to the house and I went straight to the bathroom to wash, cause I knew Kaniyah was gonna get there first.

I unloosed my braids, washed my hair, then washed my body.
I finished and went the my room to see Macei, Mirah, Kam, and Dejah on me and Kay's bed.

"What do y'all nappy head kids want" I said mugging them.

"First of all my head not nappy like yours, second we were bored." Mirah said mugging me back.

"Well I'm finna play pool so, bye" I said walking out of my room.
I went into the living room to see DeDe and Tray playing pool already.

"Hey baby girl," Tray said looking at me.
"Hey." I said smiling.

Since they were playing I just sat on the couch and waited.
I was dozing off when I felt the couch dip beside me.

I looked up to DeDe and Tray were gone and Mark was sitting beside me.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the other day and- " I cut him off by saying, " Look you good just don't do it again." I said looking at my phone.

He left and started to play pool by myself.
I later on got tried of playing by myself and went in my room to see everyone was in there talking.

"Dang y'all having a meeting without me?" I said laughing.

They just stayed quiet.

"NiNi, you need to see this." Bam said.

It was a video of the girl that was trying to talk to Tray, saying she wanna fight me and I got a big mouth.

"Wow, what's her instagram." I said looking at my phone.

"You know I'm not finna give it to you, Janiyah." Kay said, "Last time you fought someone you had them on death's bed."
She's right, but she really had it coming nobody told her to talk about my daddy like that.

"You right, I'll shake it off but next time it gonna be me and her." I said getting on my bed.

Tray came and got under my covers.
"Boy what you doing?" I said

He just told me to be quiet, I know their boy not finna do what I think especially not with everyone in here.
He started to rub up and down my clit, which made me shift my body.

"Stop moving." Tray whispered in my ear.
He put his hand down my underwear and started to rub harder and faster.

Making me move more.

"What y'all doing over there?" DeDe asked being nosey like normal.
"Nothing now mind your damn business." Tray said bucking at him.

He started back rubbing my clit going even faster, he eventually stuck his finger inside of me going in and out making my have to pee.
I moved is hand and went to the bathroom.

When I came back the girls where gone and the boys were laughing.

"What y'all laughing at?" I said.
"You." DeDe said, "I know what Tray was doing under them covers.

"You talk to much." I said.

~Time skip~

It was around 11:00 and everyone was in their own rooms, so it was time for me to sleep.

________________________________________________________

Hey my bad for not updating, but this home learning crap ain't cutting it, but Byeee.