10.

///Proofread I guess.

Janiyah's POV

It's Monday and I don't feel like getting up.
Ever since last night I had to block Tray cause he keep calling and texting me.

I went into the bathroom and played The Take by Tory Lanez.

I wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes
You'll get it babe
You got a lot on your mind
And I want to ease it up and lick it and slip it in
You do a light scream on the ice cream
When I scoop it and dip it in
Unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene
Is magnificent
Tryna show you girl, I'm different
I get to licking and sticking and licking and sticking
Until the pussy get too wet and it's dripping and
Splitting both them legs like dividends

I washed, did my personal hygiene and put on:

I put on a long sleeve since it was kinda chilly and it's not really supposed to warm up today, but if it does I brought a black tube top

I made sure I had everything together, my books, gym and cheer clothes, and my size sheet.
I put on my Apple Watch and on some lip gloss and put it along with phone, AirPods, and charger in my Michael Kors bag:

I grabbed my things and put them downstairs.
I went into the kitchen to see Mr.Deon talking on the phone.

"Good morning Mr.Deon." I said opening the refrigerator. "Good morning sweetheart." He said still talking on the phone.
I heard him say that he couldn't watch someone this weekend.

Does he have a child of himself?

"I'll see you at school." He said hugging me goodbye.
I looked at my watch 5:45, I woke up so early. Well I can make something to eat.
I got 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, the shredded cheese, two slices of bread, and some butter.

I started frying the bacon, when my mom came downstairs.
"What are you doing up so early?" She said. I just shrugged.
"So since I have some time, do you wanna tell me what happened between you and Tray?" She said.
My mom had her own business plus she was a nurse.

"So a while ago I was on his phone and this girl texted him and was like I love you and what not, and he was following her up." I said turning the bacon on the other side.
"So during breakfast Mark was like i like Janiyah and you can ask her. She before that when we was getting out of the van and he had grab my butt, so I told him don't that no more cause ion wanna have to fight you and whatever. So Tray got mad and was like ion think I wanna go on this date or go out with you no more." I said taking the bacon out of the pan and putting the pan in the dishwasher.
"And so the next day Bam was like when are y'all gonna go back out, and I was like ion like I wanna go out him him no more cause he was talking to another girl." I said putting the cheese in the pan with the eggs.
"Well did he admit to it." My mom asked.

I shook my head yeah. "Did he try to text or call you?" She said as I put the eggs and bacon on the bread then into the pan.
"Yeah, but I didn't even look at it, and he started calling me in the middle of the night, so I blocked him." I said flipping my sandwich getting a plate.

"Why you didn't answer?" My mom said questioning me.
"Because the girl that he was talking to was a girl that was trying to get with him from day one, and post talking bout some she wanna fight me and allat." I said biting into my sandwich. It was bussing.
"Oh... all I'm say is if y'all do fight beat her ass cause your momma ain't raise no bitch." She said hugging and kissing me goodbye.

I went upstairs to see if Kaniyah was up. She was in the bathroom throwing up.
Oh god I know my sister not pregnant.
I got one of my mom's pregnancy test from out her bathroom.
I went back in her room.
"Here take this, when was the last time that you and Jay had sex?" I asked handing it to her.
"Ion know, please don't tell momma." She said pulling her pants down.
I turned and said, "You know I'm not no snitch but, if you are pregnant you gonna have to tell her sooner or later. I'm be back in bout 15 minutes it should be ready by then."
I just sat in the living room and waited.
She came back downstairs crying.
Oh no.
"I'm pregnant." She said pouring out crying.
"Stay at home and when momma come tell her you wasn't feeling good." I said getting my keys and leaving.
I pulled up to the school and went to my locker.
"Hey NiNi where my baby?" Jay said with Mark behind him.
"That's what we need to talk about in private." I said looking down.
I pulled into the nearest classroom with no one in it.
"So what's going on with Kay?"
"Jay is your pull out game strong?" I said being straight faced with him.
"I mean NiNi you are basically Kay but ion see you that way."
This nigga dumb.
"Jay I mean that because Kay is pregnant, you need to learn how to pull out nigga." I said walking out leaving him puzzled.

~Six Period~

It was six period and Tray has tried to talk to me all day but I just ignored him.
We were wrapping up when the announcements came on.
(I'm not doing them, just imagine there are no new announcements and bus 12 ride 3)

The bell rang and I went straight to the locker room and changed.
"Hey NiNi." Makala said. "Hey girly." I said smiling.
"Hey ladies so as you know I sent papers out and I need those." Coach said collecting them.
"So you guys pretty much know all of your football cheers, so we will be working on a dance for the pep rally next week. There will be spilt into three groups. Group 1 will be doing Intruder by Takeoff, Group 2 will be doing I bet You Won't by Mouse and Level, Group 3 will be doing Knuck if you Buck by Crime Mod, and at the end we will come to get at the end of that song."
She put us all into groups I was in the group with Makala, we were Group 1.
Every group learned there part and Coach said tomorrow we will learn the end, then Wednesday we will work on the dance, Then Thursday we will be doing something with the football players , and Friday we will go over the whole thing.

~At Home~

I washed and did my nightly routine then went into the kitchen.
"Ok she is here now." Mr.Deon said.
I was kinda confused.

"Janiyah and Kaniyah since me and your mom will be getting married I don't wanna keep this form you, but you have a stepbrother, his name is Leon. He will be leaving with us in a month or two because his birth mom doesn't want him at the house. He's a year older than you and in the 11 grade." He said making me smile.
I've always wanted a brother.

"I knew Janiyah was gonna be happy, are you ok Kaniyah??" My mom said looking at Kay
She shook her head yeah.
Mr.Deon made Hamburgers and Hotdogs. Yum
I finished eating and went into my room I just went on YouTube watching videos or random people.

I got tried and went to sleep.
————————————————————————————————————————
Hey y'all another update, I might do one right after this idk yet but that's all, BYEEEEEE