14.

///Proofread i guess.
About 4 months later

Janiyah's POV

So it's December, and Christmas is in 1 week.
Over these months me and DeDe have been talking bout ion want nothing serious with him, I see him as a lil brother. And me and Tray are somewhat cool, we have little conversations here and there. He's going out with Maggie, I'm not mad though, he can do him.
Maggie:

(I decided for her to not be "ugly" but she is still dark skin, but not really dark skin)My mom and Mr

My mom and Mr.Deon got married about a week ago, and Leon moved in.
It's 4th period and, we are having a Christmas party after school since Friday is the last day of school till Christmas break.
We were just on our phones and talking, our desks were in groups and I was in a group with Jay, Christian, Tray, Maggie, and Kaniyah.

Maggie was all on Tray, like I know that's your nigga know but dang.

We were just talking when I zoned out. To others it looked like I was staring at Tray, but all I saw was blackness, plus I was listening to music so I couldn't hear a thing.
Maggie started waving her hand in my face, which made me zone back in.

"What girl?" I said rolling my eyes, while turning my volume down.
"Ain't no what why you staring at my man." She said.
"Baby if I wanted to stare I been could've." I said turning my volume back up.
"Hoe," she said thinking i couldn't hear.
"What you call me?" I said looking at her confused.
"I called you a hoe, do you have a problem with it?" Said said, fixing the position she was in.
I took my AirPods out, then my hoops. And out my hair in a ponytail inna back.
I got braids, but they was finna come out Saturday.
"Yeah bitch I gotta problem." I said standing up.

"Janiyah don't do this." Kaniyah said trying to pull me back down.
"Naw cause shawty gotta problem we can handle it." I said as Maggie stood up.
"What's up then." Maggie said coming towards me.
This the video of what happen. Janiyah in the Black and Maggie in the light blue. Tray was the boy holding me back, and Kaniyah was the girl trying to prevent me from running back.

Me and her had to go to to the principal's office.
"So can you explain to what happened." He said asking Maggie.
"Well she was staring at me and I asked he why she was staring, and she was like I can stare if you want bitch. And that's when she started taking off her earring and putting her hair up. And then she was like what's up. So me being the person I am I wasn't about to let her beat me, so I stood up, and she started fighting me." She said holding her ice pack on her face.