05.

///Proofread i guess

Janiayh's POV

So it's Saturday, this week wasn't to bad, except for the fact that me and Tray got into an argument. Simply because of the promise ring I had on, he thought another boy gave it to me.

So he decided he wasn't gonna talk to me until I gave the ring back, and when I told him Mr. Brunson gave it to me, he called him a pedophile.
I had to explain to him why he gave me the ring, and he finally started talking to me.

And me and Kay got our physicals filled out.

I decided to be lazy and put on:

Today were going to Mac's house so there wasn't a need to dress up

I went downstairs to see my mom and Mr.Deon all cuddled up on the sofa. I don't really feel comfortable calling him dad and this moment, but it'll come sooner or later.

Kay was in the kitchen making some cereal. I just got some strawberries out of the refrigerator and the jar of peanut butter. (It's low key good asf)

I cleaned the strawberries and got the cutting board to the green part off.

I put the strawberries into one side of a bowl and scoped peanut butter on the other side.

I grabbed a water bottle, and went into my room.

As I was eating I  got a text from Mac saying we don't have to drive he'll pick us up in 5 minutes.

So I stopped eating and made sure I had my charger, Apple Watch, AirPods, and some gum in my purse. As soon as I was about to start eating Kay came in my room and told me to come on.

So I grabbed my phone put it in my purse, and got my bowl and water bottle and made my way downstairs.

"Bye mom and Mr. Deon see you when I get home." I said walking out of the house.

Mac said, "Where are y'all bags?"
"What you mean,"I said looking confused.

My mom came from out of the house and said, "Sorry Mike I forgot to tell them. Kaniyah and Janiyah, come back so y'all can pack some clothes for to night and tomorrow, you'll be spending the night over there."

I told her to hold my bowl and water bottle.

I packed two outfits, and lazy one and one if we go somewhere, a shirt and some shorts, my toothbrush/toothpaste, my spray deodorant, my dove body wash, my bonnet, some socks/ underwear/ bras, baby lotion and perfume, and speaker.

I put all of my stuff in in my old dance book bag.

I went downstairs and got my bowl and water from my mom and went into the van.

"So what y'all trying to do tonight?" Mac said as Kay came after me.

"Hide and seek in the dark." I said eating my strawberries.