23. Part 2

Recap

"Oh since we wanna throw things around, ask Tray why he was at my house the other day." Makala said making me look straight at him.
"You serious, Tray you promised me you would be loyal and not cheat, and this what we do?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Baby I'm so-"
"I'm not your fucking baby, get your fucking ring, get your shit, and get the fuck out, same thing with you bitch ass hoe." I said looking at Tray then Makala.

"And matter of fact give me the fucking suit and shoes back, I'll send your money with Mark or Jay. And give me the dress, shoes, and corsage too, someone with give your money back" I said looking at them
They put the things on the couch and left.
I went to the bedroom and just cried.

Every time I think I can trust he just disappoints me more and more.
I heard the door open, and the bed dip beside me. They wrapped there arms around me.
I looked up and it was...

... Brian.
"Hey you ok?" He said looking sad.

"No, my first fucking love cheated on me, but the thing was I was dumb enough to go back, and get cheated on a second time." I said wiping my eyes.

"It's gonna be ok. At least we both don't have a prom date." He said laughing a little.
"How is that supposed to help?" I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"Cause we can go together, but as friends you know." He said smiling.

"I guess, but now I have return that dress and tux." I said rubbing my face.
"Umm actually ion really like the prom tux I got, its pink, and it's not that ion like pink, but the tux doesn't look good." He said making me laugh.

"If you can fit Tray tux and shoes I guess you can his." I said getting it and handing it to him.
He started taking off his clothes.
"My guy what are you doing?" I said turning my head the opposite way from him.
"I didn't feel like walking to the bathroom. And see I'm done." He said making me turn around.
"I'm slap the fuck out of you." I said as Brian flashed me.
There was a knock pin the door and I went to open it.

"Hey, Tray said can Makala have her dress and he can have Brian tux and shoes, and y'all can can go together and they can go together." She said looking aggravated.
I grabbed Makala's dress and shoes, and I asked Brian wear his was and he told.
I got the stuff and personally through it at them.
I went back to the room, and Brian was putting on the shoes.

"Aww they fit," I said laughing, "Now take it off before you make it dirty."
He changed back abs we back into the living room.
"Ok so question, how we riding." Harmony said.

"Girls with girls and boys with boys." I said.
"Ok so I'll drive my car." Jay said.
We said ok, and then Kay said, "Who gonna do our makeup?"
"Momma can do it, you know she not working tomorrow and her makeup skills are really good, I said.

"Ok so me and Brian should be back home not later than two." I said looking at him.
They said ok.
We all went in the room, and either watched tv or get on our phones, I eventually went to sleep at 2:45 am.

~In The Morning~

I woke up at 6 because I was gonna make breakfast and I didn't wanna be late myself.
I was shaking Brian to wake him up, and he mumbled, "Fuck NiNi that shit feel good," followed by him groaning
I decided to just wash then wake him after.
I washed, did my hygiene, and put on: