0️⃣1️⃣

A/N: Oh, just a heads up, if you're not comfortable with potentially sensitive content, like suggestive material or mentions of self-harm, please let me know. I can add some warnings before you read it. Your comfort is important to me, so please feel free to tell me, okay? I hope my writing doesn't disappoint you. I'm not a professional, but I'll do my best to make my stories enjoyable.

Seokjin's POV

 "Good morning, sweetheart," greeted grandmama as I shuffled sleepily towards the kitchen with tired eyes. 

 The aroma of her kimbap wafted towards me, a scent I cherished waking up to every day if possible.

 "Good morning, grandmama," I replied with a small smile.

 It's been two years since the incident, you know, my parents' passing. It left a profound impact on me, causing significant trauma. I'm proud to say I'm gradually healing each day, thanks to the support around me. 

 The first year was incredibly tough; I even considered ending my life.Yes, I admit it. I have a tendency to harm myself physically when overwhelmed by stress, sadness, or anger. Sometimes I question if I have anger issues.

 The scars on my wrist are self-inflicted. The fact that I'm still alive feels like a miracle to me.Jungkook, my boyfriend, has been a pillar of strength through this pain. He helped me realize that hurting myself isn't worth it, encouraging me to move forward and live as I should. He made me see that my parents wouldn't want to see me suffer and that my pain would hurt them. He did everything he could to pull me out of the darkness within me.I lashed out at him at times, causing him physical harm. 

I... I feel...

 "Jinnie?" Grandmama's voice brought me back to reality.

 "Stop overthinking again," she said as she served the kongnamul bap. 

The enticing aroma had me drooling already. 

 "Thank you," I expressed my gratitude eagerly. Her cooking is top-notch. Though, Mom's cooking was the absolute best.I miss her cooking dearly.

"Stop moping, sweetheart," grandmama advised, and I nodded.I dug into the delicious food, humming in approval. As expected, it was delicious.After finishing my meal, I headed to shower and prepare for work. 

 "Grandmama, I'm off now. Take care," I kissed her cheek. 

 "Okay, sweetie. Don't be late. I'll have your dinner ready.""Alright."With that, I left the house, and the sound of a car horn startled me. 

 "Get in the car, baby," Jungkook beckoned from his red Lexus CL500. I rolled my eyes with a smile; his presence always brought me joy. Just being with him made me happy.I settled into the car and fastened my seatbelt. Jungkook gently turned my face towards him and gave me a kiss. We shared a smile in that moment, something special about our connection.He never failed to make me feel butterflies, and I cherished that feeling. It reminded me of how deeply I cared for him.

 After the kiss, we drove off. "How are you, hyung?" his usual question. 

 "Improving each day," I replied."I'm glad to hear that," he smiled genuinely.Our conversation during the ride revolved around his work situation.

 "Here we are," he announced as we reached my workplace. I worked as a makeup artist at a company called Ora Dé Fius, catering to a boy group quite renowned in South Korea. They felt like family to me, always kind and supportive.I've been with them since I was 20, and now at 26, six years of working together has been fulfilling.They were aware of my struggles, just as I knew their stories. It was rare to have such a close bond between makeup artists and idols, but I considered myself lucky."I'll pick you up around 6, alright?""Okay, love," we shared one last kiss before I headed in to start my work shift.___________________________________________