1️⃣0️⃣

Seokjin's POV

"It's finally the day!"

"I'm feeling too nervous I'm about to puke, Hobi."

"Just chill out, hyung. You will be fine."

Today is my wedding day. I can sense the flutter of nerves within me. I'm filled with excitement, a touch of nausea, and the sudden urge to visit the restroom from time to time, I just can't stay still.

The venue Jungkook arranged is truly mesmerizing. We're having a beach wedding, something I've always dreamed of. The weather couldn't be more perfect today.

Jungkook assured me that my suit and all necessities will be ready by the time I reach there.

"My best friend is about to become a husband. I'm so proud. It feels like I'm watching my own son getting married."

"I'm literally older than you."

"Age is just a number. But thank you for the reminder. At least we know that I'm not as ancient as you are," he chuckles.

"You'll catch up to my age soon enough. What's the difference, really."

"The difference lies in the fact that I will eventually reach your age, but you will always be older than me, hence forever ancient in my eyes," he remarks, followed by another laugh.

"You really are something else."

"Thanks. We love being showered with compliments."

I roll my eyes, "Just shut up and drive, will you?"

"Whatever you say, boss."

After a few minutes and kilometers, we finally arrive at the venue.

However, as soon as I step out of the car, I notice something is amiss... and also missing."Why aren't there any chairs or setups here yet? The wedding is in exactly 2 hours. Why isn't everything prepared?" with a sense of panic rising within me, Hobi began interrogating me. It's not supposed to be this empty. By now, there should have been elaborate setups, but there's no indication of anything at all.

"I... I don't know, Hobi. I really don't know."

I initially thought I was the only one who noticed. If Hoseok is also aware of the issue, then I must be right. Something is indeed wrong.

"You should call Jungkook hyung. There's like no one that we know here either. Where are the event coordinators?"

I did as told, and sreached for my phone. In this moment of uncertainty, I'm attempting to maintain a positive outlook. I refuse to hit the panic button just yet.

"Well?"

"He's not answering."

Hoseok's expression shifts to one of concern. I totally hate what's currently happening.

"Why isn't he picking up?" Frustration starts to creep in.

"I think we should ask the owner. Perhaps he has some information. Maybe we're at the wrong location."

I agreed, and together we headed to the nearby hotel. If I recall correctly, the hotel looks identical to the one I looked up online before our arrival.I had thoroughly researched this venue, and I am confident we are in the right place. So, what could possibly be the issue?

"Excuse me, do you have any wedding reservations here for today?" Hoseok asked with the receptionist.He requested us to wait momentarily while he checked the computer for any bookings.

"I'm sorry, sir. It seems to me there is no such reservation for today. There is an event scheduled for tomorrow, but there are no wedding bookings for this week or the next according to our records. May I ask who you are? There could be a mistake."