3️⃣4️⃣

Taehyung's POV [STILL A REWIND]

"But it's for a month~ Do I really have to go?" The pout on his face was visible.

It's cute. But him whining, clinging like that and fully protesting on him going to Jeju made me sadder than sad, probably the saddest human being at the moment. Plus.. I never saw this side of him. I guessed that he's getting more open with me and that's a good sign.

We can't just date without having to put our full trust on each other right.

We should balance our ways of treating each other and what I mean is that one pair should constantly be treated like a family, a best friend and a lover.

It's not that I want Hyung to leave. He has to. For the sake of his safety and probably the safety of those around him too.

"Hyung. It's only for a month."

"Only you said? I'm guessing you don't love me anymore."

"What?! No I didn't mean-"

"Jokes. Call me when you're free. I'll answer immediately. If I don't.. It simply means I'm in danger."

"Tsk. Don't say that, hyung. You'll be safe. I promise you that. And no. I won't call you when I'm free."

"And why is that? I know you don't love me. You just chase me for my looks!" He exclaimed, brought out his luggage from his room to the living room as I tailed from behind. He put it down with a groan.

"Because I'll call you even when I'm busy. Even when I'm in another 'Namjoon hyung's lecture'. Even when I'm pooping or in the shower..." I grabbed him by the waist and lean in close to his ears, "... And probably when I'm masturbating." I kissed his cheek.

"Tsk," He pushed me away and rolled his eyes.

"I don't need a horny guy right now. I want the innocent Kim Taehyung that I know thank you very much."

I let out a laugh.

"I'm afraid he doesn't exist anymore because my baby is too hot, you corrupted me."

"Disgusting."

"Admit that you like it."

He stepped towards me. Our faces close. He smiled.

"Fuck no." He turned away.

I grabbed him again.

Seokjin's POV

His arm was around my waist.

I didn't know why but I can tell that his eyes started to narrow and darken, he licked his lips as he stared at mine.

He crashed his lips on mine, that's where I started to taste the intense lust he's under.

The kiss was slow and sensual, I stepped backwards as my back collided with the wall.

Those cherry lips left mine, he looked at me.

I tilt my head to the left, without a word, he took the advantage and started dragging his soft lips along my exposed neck. The chills I felt not because of the winter outside, but because of the contact on my sensitive spot.

Up to my chin and down towards my chest.

I let out a small whimper as I got even more sensitive.

I could feel myself growing hard, both his hands gripped onto my waist with a squeeze.

I could tell my shirt was getting crumpled but I couldn't get myself to care as I was deep into my drug. The drug of mine which is now Kim Taehyung.