0️⃣4️⃣

Author's POV

"Tiktok tiktok, Kim Seokjin."

"I said no."

"Awh. You stubborn little shit."

"Don't touch my fucking face!"

"AH SHIT. You fucking scratch me."

The gun.

"Now, die you fucker."

"AH."

Jin screamed, jolting awake from a nightmare that left him panting heavily as he struggled to calm down.

Closing his eyes, trying to find a way to calm himself down, "What's with these dreams lately?" frustration evident in his voice. 

 Upon reflection, these dreams seemed episodic, as if involving the same characters but he couldn't quite identify them.

These dreams weren't singular but rather like separate chapters, each one unfinished, lacking a clear beginning, climax, or resolution.Each episode would unfold, leaving Jin waking up in a cold sweat, breathless and disoriented.

He feels like he might go crazy anytime, yet he was convinced that his dreams held some significant message. Despite this, he preferred to dismiss them and push the unsettling thoughts aside.

He yawned and stretched his body as the morning light filled the room.

Getting out of bed, he made his way to the window, peering down at the bustling streets below. He watched kids walking to school, some riding their bicycles with enthusiasm. 

It dawned on Jin as he realized how much he missed those days when his mother used to walk him to school. It wasn't that he had no friends to walk with; it was simply his mother's concern for his safety, always wary of the possibility of kidnapping.

Besides, he cherished those walks with his mother each morning.

Nostalgia was cut off by his phone's ringing, breaking the peaceful morning atmosphere.

"Good morning, love!"

 He laughs.

"Good morning to you too, fiancé."

 Jin blushed at the unexpected endearment Jungkook chose to use.

"Bae? Are you still there?

"Oh, yes, sorry." 

"I won't be able to pick you up today, I'm sorry. I have to rush to a company for a serious meeting." 

"That's fine! I can walk. The weather is lovely today, so I guess it'll be nice to stroll and enjoy nature from time to time." 

"You own a car, yet you rarely use it just to savor the outdoors. You truly are a nature enthusiast, hyung.

"Yes, nature is part of my life. Alright, Jungkook. I'm heading out now. Please drive safely, okay?" 

"Sure thing, appa." 

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear." 

"Bye, hyung! I love you!

"Ya-"

Jungkook didn't give Jin the chance to start nagging and promptly hung up, skillfully evading any potential confrontation. 

Shaking his head, Jin proceeded to take a hot shower and then made his way downstairs after getting dressed.