3️⃣5️⃣

Someone's POV

"Springbok acts fast but cheetahs act faster. Don't worry. I've sent trustable there. I just hope he won't mess this one up since he fucked up the last one."

"Are you still counting on him ,sir?"

"Yes. You have no right to question my purpose. Next info, please."

He nods.

"Kim Taehyung. Age 25. Currently at Banghock. One of the team. Is secured from any danger 98%. Learnt martial arts and shooting techniques. Mastered the skills of hacking into systems, legally. Currently dating Kim Seokjin. Still under Nana's care. Close with Agent Park, Agent Kim and Agent Min, the top agents."

I chuckled, "I see he has grown so much. That poor thing shouldn't be born into this world but yet here he is being a wall all over again and again and again. Tried to wreck him but didn't have the heart to do so because he was oh so young. But that kid is now 25 so who the fuck cares? If I don't kill him then I will make sure he's under my dominance, by hook or by crook. Take me to him now."

___________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

"What? Who? Why'd you stop your sentence? Is Jin hyung's safety really a joke to the three of you? I have no time to waste."

"Tae! Oh my gosh you're so stubborn I swear to every living organism in this world. Do we really have to tell you that the main target here is you and once you stop closer out or anywhere, you're instantly in danger. And who's the foolish one now? Us? For stopping you from bringing danger to Jin hyung? No. It's you. Because of how obstinate you are. Just stop whining and start complying."

"What Jimin said are all precise and as clear as oxygen. Don't tell me that you're still gonna run over the void to cause more damage because if I were you, i would just sit my ass down, listen to the advice while having a freaking drink of soju."

I look down, chewing my inner cheek. A habit of mine when I'm all over the place trying to stay calm and remain in posture.

"No. I won't. But you still haven't told me who the person is and who's taking care of Jin hyung. I'm still worried about him. You guys should know that."

Jimin walks over towards me, wrapping his arm around my neck, "I reckon that the person should remain a secret because for now, we may know who it is but surely we don't have much of the proof so we won't just jump into conclusion. We don't want to hurt anyone for no reason, Tae. I hope you understand."

"Whatever happens, don't turn your back on us cause we are one, you and I. We fight the other guys. One family under the sun. I hope you know that."

I look at Namjoon hyung weirdly, "You know I won't do that right?"

"You're saying that now, you never know when you'll turn us down."

Author's POV

Jimin moves away from Taehyung to join over the other side. Now, they're currently split in the middle with Taehyung by the door and the other three at the other end of the long meeting table.

Taehyung crosses his arms and looks at them with a straight face. The three stand side by side with Namjoon in the middle.

"Doesn't mean my father is the one after us I would betray you guys. I know who's right who's wrong. I'm an adult and I know which one to follow."

All three now have their eyes bulging per what Taehyung just stated.

"How.."

"He's my father and I'm his son. It's easy. Don't be too shocked. This has been going on for years, it's really nothing new." Taehyung sighs.