4 - HankVenom

Crimson: Yo
Crimson: They found Nick
SuckMyPop: 👁👁
Crimson: There's a police report of it
SuckMyPop: Omg
Crimson: They also found Altrive, Krinios, and Sam
Crimson: You're a full fledged serial killer •.•
SuckMyPop: Oh nose
Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
SuckMyPop: Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Crimson: SuckMyPop: Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
SuckMyPop: Crimson: SuckMyPop: Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Crimson: SuckMyPop: Crimson: SuckMyPop: Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
SuckMyPop:
Crimson: Bro wtf
Crimson: How fucking dare you
SuckMyPop: I need to kill more people now :((
Crimson: Ok a
Crimson: •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Sighing, Travis shoved away his phone and took out the pouch and cards. He lied down the four cards before grabbing another from the messy stack. 'Oh, he lives near Captain. Kill two birds with one weapon again.' "She's drunk," Travis clicked his tongue, "again." He searched the deck of cards before finding Captain at the bottom. 'Dang >:[' The male jumped out of his seat and placed away the two cards into the pouch and slipped on his small backpack before bounding down the steps. 'Boop boop boop boлk.' He moved towards the couch and lied down, sprawled like a heathen. Travis took out his phone with a simple hum, scrolling through Twitter. 'Oh yeah, Captain moved to CaliM.I.A! That makes everything worse for me!'

DogBoi: H E Y
Milkman: Wtf I'm trying to teach my class
DogBoi: Oop wrong number 🤭
Milkman: ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME >:0

SuckMyPop: So uuuh
SuckMyPop: How do I kill Captain if he's in CaliM.I.A?
Crimson: I got chu man
SuckMyPop: 😳

~~~

SuckMyPop: Bruh did you force your servants to kill Sparklez
Crimson: Tf you mean >:(
Crimson: Did you wanna kill him yourself??
SuckMyPop: No
Crimson: Don't be a little bitch then 👀
SuckMyPop: B R U H
SuckMyPop: But did you? 👀👀
Crimson:
Crimson: Yeah 👁👅👁👋
SuckMyPop: And you wanted ME to kill them
SuckMyPop: >:(

Travis sighed angrily before calling Schlatt. "Hola, signore." "That's two languages." He snorted. "Ayo, shut the fuck up. Soooooo... you finna call Hank?" "I think he's gonna decline." The male was returned with a snort. "What why?" "Because serial killllerrrrr!" The male sighed heavily, crossing his legs as he sat up. "Fucking text him you pussy." Schlatt hissed, getting a whine as Travis did as told.

Travis: Heeeyy
Hank: Yes? 👁👁
Travis: Haha
Travis: 👁
👅
Hank: Ew
Travis: Wanna meet at the park?
Hank: Wha-
Hank: Okay sure?
Travis: :D
Hank: <-<
Travis: :D

"He said yes..." Schlatt cheered loudly. "HAHA GET FUCKED, NOW YOU OWE ME YOUR MONEY, PANTS!" Travis blinked, tilting his head in confusion. "Huh?" "HAH GET FUCKED!" The blonde cackled, leaving the brunette to sit in silence. "Can I get an explanation?" "No." "Aw..."

~~~

Travis traced the outline of the knife he stole from Charlie, back when he had killed Nick. He was sitting alone on a park bench, like any normal anime protagonist. Was this probably terrifying and dangerous? Yes, but he's technically a serial killer now so who the hell cares now? Ted and Noah were terrified for Travis when they found him missing and Josh had almost ran to him and pimp slap him when he found out why he was gone.

Hank: Hey I can't go to the park, they blocked off the road

Grunting in response, Travis turned off his phone and shoved away his items. "Uh uh, we're taking you to Ant's house." "Complete waste of your powers." "EXCUSE ME, I'M NOT A SENTIENT PIECE OF PANTS!" "You're a piece of ribbon, so smaller, longer, thinner, piece of pants." "Can you both stop?" He groaned, leaning back on the bench as the moon peaked over from the forest's top. "I'm getting a headache, and with this dumb task, you both are not helping." The male sat in silence, as well as the voices. "Okay, you know what?" A dead leaf floated into the air and dropped itself beside Travis. "Think of that as us." This was given a nod. 'A pair of pants and ribbon? That's a weird thought.' "Now, what if we did this thing where we kill Ant himself and pretend it's you who killed him?" "Yo hol' up!" Pants loudly exclaimed. "Isn't it Travis' job to kill them off?" "Yeah, but it's enough stress for him to go haywire and kill anyone he sees." "He's not TechnoBlade, first off!" Travis listened to the two voices arguing, the fight turning into static and instead paying attention to the background noise. Vroom of a car, cricket of a grasshopper, geese quacking in the air, the crunch of a twig breaking. Okay, didn't expect that last one. He stood up, unsheathing his knife carefully from inside his hoodies pockets as he looked around. The voices must've caught on, as they stopped arguing and instead whispered. "Who is it?" "Ant, coming from the forest. He's come to attack. He suspects you're the murderer."
"Dang..." Travis grunted, taking out his knife while doing a small trick with it. "Whoever's there, I'll start slicing. I play video games!" Crumch. He ran into the forest on the path, gripping his knife tightly. "There he is!" "FUCKING KILL HIM!" He flinched slightly before stopping near the clearing he chased Nick. He gave a heavy sigh, furrowing his eyebrows as his grip faltered. 'Where even is he?' Travis looked around, pursing his lips. "Behind you." He quickly turned around, and held up the knife. Ant gave a small sigh, holding his hands up slightly. "Damn, I thought I was sneaky." He joked, making the other frown as he gripped the knife tighter. "He has no weapons on him." 'Omg liar.' He held back rolling his eyes as he glared at the taller male. "What's the point of lying to me if you are going to show up?" Ant slightly taken aback, hesitating before lowering his hands. "L-Let's say I walked here?" "That's fucking bullshit!" Pants loudly yelled. "Excuses, excuses, when will he ever tell the truth." "Mhm..." Travis crossed his arms, still wielding the knife as they stood in silence. "Welp, have fun." He moved quickly towards the taller, ready to aim for both jugular veins. Ant jumped slightly before running off, as an attempt to tire Travis enough to run off before he could die. "Oh my god, that's too much work. Should we make is easier?" "It's better if you could!" The shorter hissed lowly, a rock suddenly smashing itself into the side of Ant's face. "Bruh..." He stopped into a slow job, standing beside the unconscious. 'Dang, they used full force didn't they?' Travis pushed back the rock with his foot before crouching down and covering the others mouth and examining his neck. 'Where's the jugular veins?' "...Do you need help or something?" Getting a hum in return, the knife was taken from his hand. "It's heavy." The knife dug itself into Ant's neck and supposedly cut the left jugulars before doing the same on the other side. "I think he's already dead by how hard you hit him with that rock." "Blame pants." "Yeah, that's because you were too hesitant to do it!" 'I'm babysitting voices.'