13

SuckMyPop: How dare you assume I'll kill two kids >:(
Crimson: Do a Veronica
SuckMyPop: W hat
Crimson: You read that
Crimson: Shoot them
Crimson: Or blow them up

Travis sighed heavily, fiddling with Luke and Junky's cards. 'How did they even take a deal with Schlatt?' He turned back to his phone before going onto Google and searching the news. 'Oh crap, a hit and run.' "Please be proud of us." Pants whimpered, making ribbon giggle. "...Did you run one of them over?" "Specifically Joko." Travis sighed in disappointment, turning off his phone and leaning back in his chair. "I don't wanna kill Luke and Gumball." "Well, one of us can." The male and voices stayed in silence. "Wait whot-?" "But they're still minors." He traced the edge of the card, flinching when he got a paper cut. "I hope you get a paper cut on your eye!" "Well, Krinios certainly got a paper cut on his eye." He covered his mouth, stifling his laugh at the small memory. He didn't even get a cut, he rubbed his eye after eating spicy wings and was being overly dramatic. "Wait, how do you know that?" "Things come in hand when eavesdropping, ya' know?" Travis gave a sigh, staring down at the two cards. 'Don't they live in different states?' "Before you ask about states, it's easy! Choke, strangle, or whatever is easy in their house. Bringing them here and back home is like... too much work, ya know?" "I've lost all faith in humanity, just... do it or whatever." He held up the two cards between his index and middle finger, burying his face into his arm on his desk.