Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter contains an intense description of a sexual moment, if you are not okay with reading this, please skip to the next chapter:)

We deepen our passionate kiss and I push him onto the bed. I pull of his t-shirt while he's still sitting and then push his bare chest so he's lying down. Oh god, he's so sexy. I slowly remove my shirt, teasing him and throw it off the bed. I kiss him again, my legs next to his hips and my arms next to his neck so I don't fall on top of him. He reaches up at me and I arch my back so he can unclasp my bra. It falls onto my arms and I swing it to the side. I reach his wet swim trunks and pull them down along with his boxers. Wow, I didn't expect it to be that big. He chuckles as he looks at me and I wrap my right hand around it, stroking it in circular motions. He lays his head back from the pleasure and moans when I pass my thumb on the tip. I put it in my both and use my hand to continue stroking what's left. He moans my name and I stop when I realize he's about to cum.

He reaches to his jeans and takes out a condom from the left pocket. I'm doing this. I give him some space to put in on and I remove my lace underwear. I go next to him but he flips me around so I'm on my back and tells me, "Now it's my turn to pleasure you," I've never been pleasured before so I'm excited and my thoughts are interrupted as I feel his warm tongue on my soft skin. He licks me up and down and brings his right hand to rub my clit. I moan and close my eyes from the pleasure. I let him continue until I reach to him and kiss him. As we kiss I pull hum around and I put myself under him. He looks me in the eyes and outs himself inside me. Oh. My. God. It hurts but it's amazing at the same time. The pleasure overtakes the slight pain and I'm moaning his name over and over and he quickens his pace. 

As he thrusts into me I try not to moan too loud so nobody can hear us but it feels so good...

He pulls out of me and I watch myself cum. 

"You were so wet for me," He tells me into my ear. I flinch at the dirty words and giggle.

"That was amazing," I tell him and rest my head on his chest so I'm looking right down at his dick and abs.

"Yeah, it was. You were really good for a virgin, that was the best blowjob ever," He tells me and i smile. I don't want to leave this position. His skin is so warm and so soft but I know we have to get up and get ready for dinner or everyone will think we're fucking in here.

"Hey," I say in my soft voice, "We've got to shower and get to dinner or they'll think we're fucking in here," I tell him.

"Well, they wouldn't be wrong but that's true," He says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Can I join you," He asks as I get up.

"I was hoping you would ask," I say, holding his hand as we walk into the shower together.

His hands feel so good with the soap, rubbing along my back. He reaches to my butt and squeezes it. I watch him turn me around as he kneels on the floor. He opens my thighs and slips his tongue onto my sensitive skin. 

"Oh baby," I moan and he brings up his fingers to rub me. He always knows what to do to get me feeling this way.

He pleasures me for a bit more but I drag him out of the shower because we have to get to dinner soon. I put on a red lace set and he looks at me and tells me, "If you keep teasing me with things like that I might have to fuck you again," I gasp jokingly at his dirty words but they make me want to repeat everything we did on that bed. 

"Control yourself or you'll be hard at the dinner table," I tell him and he chuckles. I put on a red dress with thin straps and a sweetheart neckline and a string sinching in my waist. I'm so thankful I started working out during the school year. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have this body, the body that Josh adores.

I watch him tuck in his white dress shirt into his pants and tighten them with a belt. 

"My man looks so handsome," I tell him and reach up to hiss him.

"My girl looks so stunning," He tells me and I blush from his affection.

"Now act like you hate me during dinner, or they'll know. I still have to find out how to tell Liz..." I say as all the emotion drains from my face.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll find a way to tell her and if she's truly your friend she'll stay with you," He says reassuringly.

We get out of our room and head over to our families and wait for Liz's boyfriend. She pulls me aside to ask me something.

"Hey, what was all that moaning coming from your room?" She asks me and I freeze. Oh no. No no no no no. Does she know? She can't possibly know. I mean it's obvious but what am I going to say?