Chapter 20

So... I went to college. There's not much to say about it. I unpacked my stuff, decorated my down and stayed there until classes started, started classes, cried, stressed, screamed, laughed, partied (more than I'll ever admit) and I loved every single bit of it, but part of me always missed the life I had before. Not my parents' divorce or my dad getting arrested, but the shopping and the movies and especially cuddling with Josh. I miss that, so so so so so much. I used to cry when I started college because I didn't have Liz here to help me through everything, but I have Alice, my roommate. About Josh, he never texted me, not once. But I'm happy now and that's all that matters. Me and my mother are still close and we call occasionally. I rarely visit my dad, but I know nobody else will and I don't want him to get lonely. I haven't forgiven him though, and to be honest I don't think I ever will. I have a lot of friends here and I still video call Liz every day. She's doing better now. She has a new boyfriend, Max. He treats her well and she seems genuinely happy. Life's great right now and I'm ready for whatever's coming next...

authors note: thank you so much to everyone that has supported me through out this story. thank you for your support and your votes and your comments, it means the world to me. there is no proper way to end this story but thank you to every one who has supported me through the journey of my first wattpad story. love you all and stay safe!