Chapter 23: The Serpent and the Three headed Dragon

"Tsk! The next time you'll make a decision, make sure you can really
handle it on your own." A familiar cold voice said.

I turned to look at him, I saw how furious he is. He hastily came near me and cover me as if he's protecting me.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to just stay outside?" Iasked in the same manner, though deep inside me I felt relieved.

"Tsk!" He snorted.

"Drey! She could understand you!" My attention diverted where the voices coming.

"And only the chosen one can do that.."

"Is she the.."

"Yes I am." I said, interrupting their conversation.

Jacus look at me as if he's asking what I am talking about. But I just
ignore him. Signaling him to shut his mouth.

"I am the one you're talking about." I confirmed and silence eat us.

"I'm Sendo, one of the diamond's guardian." He introduced himself.
"What are you doing here chosen one?"  He added then came out and went near us. That made Jacus more alert.

"It's nice to meet you Sendo, We're here to get the Voixx Diamond, we're at the middle of someone's illusion, and if we didn't get the diamond at the right time, my friends and I will be lock up here forever." I explained.

"We don't easily give the diamond, but.. You're an exception your
Highness."  He said then bow his head.

I'm so glad hearing him saying that, because i didn't expect them giving it to me easily.

Jacus looked at me with confusion. I know he has a lot of questions in
his mind, but he chose to keep silent, which I am very grateful for I
don’t have the time to explain things right now.

The three-headed dragon came out from nowhere and bow their heads as well.

"And my name is Drey, these two are Frey and Grey." He introduced "Welcome back your highness."  Drey, one of the three-headed dragon said. I smile at them

"Come here your highness and take the diamond."  Grey said, as he bows
his head again. He's at the center of Drey and Frey.

There I saw the violet diamond at his forehead. I walk slowly towards
them, but Jacus stop me from moving forward.

"What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind? They might kill you!"
He warned but I just gave him a reassuring smile before turning my
back.

As I move to him, gently, I take the diamond from his head. And path his head.

"Thank you so much." I genuinely said.

"Please, take care of it your highness.. It will help you in the future, not just now." Sendo instructed and I nodded.

"Be careful along the way of your journey chosen one, beware with traitors." For the first time I heard Frey's manly voice.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked him.

"Tricksters, their looks and gestures are deceiving. Know the difference between fake and real." He logically answered.

"Just don't ask anything your highness, we can't give you direct answers. So, just be careful." Grey flatly said.

"I understand, thank you so much." I genuinely said.