Chapter 3

Mics pov

I got up from the couch running out the studio to my motorbike as I floored it to the hospital.
My daughter died. Is it really her!? I never got to see her. When I learnt she existed she was already dead.

Thoughts swarmed my head as I sped through traffic eventually turning into a space quickly making it fall as i took the keys and left it there running inside.

Your pov

As i looked at the clipboard left to me it showed the name of my family. Father: Hizashi Yamada.

Atleast I have a name. As I turned the page I saw the man who saved me with his name as my heart dropped. Did he know? Is that why he saved me.

As i looked outside I saw him and listened as he shouted.

Hizashi: ARE YOU SURE THAT'S HER!? I WAS TOLD SHE WAS DEAD. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE EXISTED UNTIL I WAS TOLD SHE WAS DEAD. IS THAT REALLY MY DAUGHTER!

He didn't know. I guess he's just a decent person.

As i looked at the food I scraped it into the bin like I had done for everymeal since I got here. I won't risk the chance of it being drugged.

As i sat up on the hospital bed I kept rubbing the scars on my wrist as I worried about -

I snapped out of my thoughts as the man appeared.

Me: Well I guess we know why we have similar quirks

Hizashi: I thought you were dead. I'm sorry I wasn't around. I had no idea you even existed.
Me: No one did.

He sat on the end of my bed as It was complete silence as he took the clipboard looking through it.

Hizashi: You only have 1 kidney!?
Me: It was taken from me... Like alot of things.

Clip board.

Name: (y/n) Yamada.
Age: 8 (DoB)
Gender: F
Mother: Deceased
Father: Alive- Hizashi Yamada
Siblings: 7 deceased. 0 alive.

When we did physical examination we found hundreds of scars from small to large covering her chest and back. The 2 largest and most noticeable scars are on her wrists which we believe are from restraints. The scars on her back shows signs of black market surgeries for organs. This would explain the missing kidney.
The female gynecologist also found miss (y/n) has been sexually abused.
The medical examination shows an extreme drug resistance developed by repetitive injections.
Traces of class A drugs can be found in her system. She will go through severe withdrawal symptoms for a few weeks to months.

Hizashis pov

As i read the clipboard my heart kept breaking with every word. The further down we go the list the worse it got.

As i looked to (y/n) I finally took a real look. The scars were really visible. The lack of muscle and the way her eyes held no light.
I hadn't noticed this before. Maybe I didn't want to.
As she looked at me I could see some worry. Covering her face.

Her: Are you gonna abandon me? I'm a problem child after all.

I looked at her in shock as she looked up at me.

Me: Never. Your my daughter. I'm not going to lose you again. I'm going to be the parent you should of had this whole time.

As i watched she looked out the window.

Her: Are you going to give me a name? (y/n) Is what I called myself. After all mother just gave us numbers.
Me: How about (y/n) Yamada.

She looked at me and nodded as she went to grab something screaming with her quirk when what she was looking for was gone.
Her teddy. I had it behind my back. I had gotten someone to stick it up and we gave it a wash but most of the stains could be removed.

I pulled it out as she looked at it.

(y/n): I...i wanted him to show what I went through. He was my emotions.

That's how she kept her feelings away. She told herself they didn't exist and eventually started tricking herself.

Me: Then think like this! That bunny's healing like your gonna be. It's gonna be hard for a while to adjust and get past withdrawal symptoms which will be agonising but afterwards you'll be healthy. I won't ever let anyone hurt you again. I promise.

I promise. As your father.