Chapter 9

As we all got off I was the last off with aizawa watching me climb down.

Aizawa: That was probably the most impractical outfit you two idiots could have designed.

I shrugged as we caught up to 13. As she started talking I could feel something was wrong. As I looked around my hand was held towards my hip where I had a consealed gun as we walked in.
As a portal opened everyone was getting hyped except the teachers. This was real.

As students began to freak out we were slowly cornered by a man who came out.
My heart plummeted as I pointed at him. Shaking in fear.

Me: KUROGIRI!!!

He looked at me as he titled his smoky head as he finally clapped his hands.

Kurogiri: Oh if it isn't 01! Master would love his favourite experiment back.

I took a few steps backwards as I could feel myself shaking. This was fear. Real fear.
I had been scared but this was fear. And I'd rather be dead than there again.

Iidas pov

No one knew how she knew his name when she screamed it but it was visible she was shaking to her core as she kept stepping back until he gave her an offer.

Kurogiri: How about a bet. If you win in a fight against 20 men alone. With just your knife and gun ill pretend I never saw you.

She froze for a moment as she stared at him.

Kurogiri: If you lose. You'll either die or well put you back where you belong.

As we all went to attack him we were all warped away to different areas as I escaped to find help on campus.

Where they after her the whole time?

Todorokis pov

I'd finally made it back to the center when I saw about 11 bodies on the floor surrounded in blood as she began breathing heavily as she looked towards me.

Her: These poor bastards never stood a chance

Those of us who made it back watched in horror as she thought these full-grown men seriously damaging them to where you'd think they died until she beat them.

Turning her head to aizawa she pointed her knife at the leader.

(y/n): SHIGIRAKI MY AMBITON IS TO END YOU. TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO ME! TRY YOUR BEST BUT I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE AND YOU WON'T ESCAPE ME!

Her decoration made him laugh as he snapped his fingers and the nomu went straight at her.

She didn't move as it swung at her as she side stepped just before contact perfectly missing it. Like she saw it in slow motion.

We watched as she slowly attacked it doing no damaged till it hit her sending her into a concrete wall making her scream in pain as she'd dented it. Cracked it with the force as she started coughing blood up.

As people ran to her she stopped them slowly standing up as the enemy looked shocked.

(y/n): You hurt me worse than this nomu. Bakugou hurt my heart more than this pain. My mother abandoned me that hurt more than this. Burying family hurt more than this. MY BLADES AND MY SCARS CARRY MORE WEIGHT THAN TIS PUNCH. I WILL NOT FALL!

We watched as she moved towards it. Unable to keep her balance and bleeding everywhere we began screaming for her to stop as it punched her again.

A loud cracking sound of her bones as she screamed again. But she didn't stay down. The way she cried with every step she looked to us and mouthed.

RUN

Shed been distracting everyone for us.

We started taking this to leave. A few of us remained as we watched the way she wouldn't stop the way she had twisted arms. Broken bones. Dislocations. Blood. Tears.

Most people would be unconscious. Maybe even dead.
She screamed at him and as the heroes arrived she smiled before walking into the monster. Leaning against it for support as it threw her up and went to slam her into the ground but deku had ran and jumped catching her in the air but damaging his legs as bakugou ran in dragging them out with me creating ice for him to slide them across.

We watched as the heroes took over.

Hizashi screaming so loud we were all in pain. The way he screamed at this creature and the way all might attacked it relentlessly we saw the fear and anger in their faces. Both of them.

As the villains began to slowly be collected the adults placed concrete walls around deku and allmight and others came running to (y/n) and aizawa as they were slowly taken away in medical carriers with both of them covered in blood and unconscious.

As we got up I noticed a bracelet had broken off of (y/n)s arm. I'd never seen anything to show she could take it off but I saw engraving on the inside.

May I never bury another person. Friend or family.

As i put it in my pocket if remember to return it to her when she would return.
But what we didn't know was that it would be a few months until that was possible.

She was in the ICU. Being treated and operated on everyday all day for several days straight until it was left to healing quirks and natural healing.

We were all soon to learn what she did for us.