Chapter 16

Time has slowly began fading but else where it was almost frozen for a poor individual soul.
Down in the basement on a pub in a abandoned area where a group lived there was a girl chained.

They told her to kill herself or get use to the truth.
The words rung through her head everyday.

They didn't even look for your body. They must have really wanted you gone.
Wow a funeral without a body. How much they didn't bother looking
Did anyone care about you?
Even your own parents and friends couldn't have cared.

These sentences never left. Shed cry herself to sleep as the chains started to make her old scars on her wrists reopen as she began to slowly face the lies believing them to be truth.

A man always came in and sat with her everyday feeding her lies as she started to cry to him as he said he knew her feeling.
He spent weeks making her feel safe and hating the world. Like when she was young. Hating everyone. Trusting no one.

Finally she snapped. She offered to shoot her own friends. She thought they were fake that they moved on so quickly. Like bakugo abandoned her everyone else did.

He smiled as he leaned on his chair.

Him: well then you can join us. The League under shigaraki to destroy them. Or did he wrong you that badly. After all all they did was make you stronger. Your quirks more effective. At the cost of a kidney.

She was poisoned. She wasn't thinking anymore as she took his hand as he unchained her.

Shes started withering away.
He washed her down and dressed her doing her clothes as making her look presentable as he showed her to the league.

Dabi: She's done. This is 01.

They looked at the once beautiful flawless skinned (y/n) to the pale destroyed girl now called 01

Spinner: Is it me or does she look like shigaraki with the blue hair, scruffy eyes and pale skin?

Everyone else shrugged it off as they celebrated her awakening as they called it.

(y/n) had snapped but a part of her hated kurogiri and shigaraki for what they to do her. A bubble of anger. Seeking vengeance but she kept it to herself. And aimed it at the lies.

She watched as the blonde placed a bracelet on her wrist as (y/n) realised she'd completely forgotten the curse of a bracelet.

As she looked at them she saw a portal leading into a forest. They explained their plan and their aim for bakugou and to damage as much of them as they could.

She nodded as they all entered.

Else where

The chaos began as we were warned they were after bakugou as we watched the fighting we saw traces of a vibrant blue hair that wasn't the fire.
As the battle occurred bakugo was caught in the glass ball along with tokoyami as we chased then to a clearing where everyone saw her.

No..
Me: IS THAT YOU (y/n)!?

She turned to us as we saw her dead emotionless eyes.

(y/n): I was a fool

(y/n): I was a fool. An idiot. As if any of you cared for me. You didn't even look for my body. They told me about how you all hated me and couldn't wait for the funeral. I'll get my revenge on every single one of you!

Me: THAT'S NOT TRUE! WHAT ABOUT THERESA AND KUSUO! THEY GO TO YOUR GRAVE EVEY NIGHT AND MAKE YOU A GREEN TEA AS THEY CRY! YOUR FATHER AND ALL MIGHT GO EVERY NIGHT AND CLEAN IT AND REFRESH THE FLOWERS. SO MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU BUT YOUR BEING POISONED BY THERE LIES!

She looked at me as she scoffed taking bakugo in the ball and walking through the portal. Turning her back on us.
She had told us she was now a villain and we'd have to find her and save her.

As i ran back to aizawa I told him everything as he called mic and broke into tears upon being able to tell the news.

Mic is broken. Hes been tricked twice into thinking his daughter was dead. The damage that can do to a man is impossible to comprehend.

But everyone had the same idea.

We needed to save her. And bakugo.

Lets get them back!