Chapter 8

As I sat down in my chair I started talking with my classmates as we began laughing until aizawa came in telling us to change into hero attire as we all ran off to the changing rooms for the trip to the USJ today.

As we got in i got undressed quickly as they all kept looking at me like always.
Almost like always.

Momo: Hey (y/n), what's with the scars. It's been on my mind for a while.

The others and myself were shocked she asked.

Me: These are from my past. Before I lived with my dad. Before I knew he even existed. My childhood wasn't normal.
Momo: But those scars. They almost look surgical and like needle scars what ha-
Me: STOP! My trauma, my abuse is not for you to know. What I went through was years of abuse and neglect. That's all you need to know.

I grabbed my clothes and walked out knowing no one would be out yet and changed outside away from the girls.

As i placed the shirt on a boy came out before the bottom half was on as he slowly retreated inside.

I quickly pulled it up as I finished with my socks as everyone was finally coming out.

!!! Pov

A si finished first I walked out to see (y/n) in her underwear as I retreated inside stopping anyone from leaving.

Why wasn't she in the changing rooms!

As we all walked out we got to see her costume for the first time. After all she'd only just joined us.

 After all she'd only just joined us

It was stunning. The matching hair accessories and her small statue maid it perfect for her. Especially the detail to the craftsmanship. It wasn't really practical but stunning indeed.

Mineta: Hey (y/n)! If you have no feet would you wear socks?

Everyone was confused at his non perverted question as we wondered where this was going.

(y/n): No?
Mineta: Would you wear gloves if you have no hands?
(y/n): No...
Mineta: Okay, so why do you wear a bra?!

It took a moment for it to click as everyone gasped and she went bright red as she pulled a knife from her sleeve throwing it perfectly so it pinned him the wall by his skin tight uniform. That was precision.
...
Me: wait! Why do you have weapons! That's not allowed!

She showed her licence to carry up to 5 weapons including firearms.

We looked at her as she looked at her chest as Kaminari put his thumbs up at her.

Kaminari: Ignore him! Small perky breast are also good!

We watched as bakugou slapped him glaring at him as bakugou suddenly got defensive of her.

It was rumored they use to be close.

As i looked at her she went red when she saw me.
When we got a moment I went over when she was alone.