Chapter 10

No ones pov

It had been a few days and the students had returned for their first class as they began discussing who may be their teacher to be surprised at aizawa.

Everyone was grateful and glad he was alright but concerned is he should be working after calming down he sat down in front of everyone.

Aizawa: We all know what you want to know. Is (y/n) alive.

Todoroki, Iida, bakugou, uraraka, izuku were the main people concerned but naturally the whole class was worried.

Aizawa: she's alive. Barely. Everyone bone has been broken multiple times. A rib punctured a lung and she's being operated on for new bone supports made of metal and will take a while to heal. They're guessing another 3 weeks before they can even consider her release. They have some of the strongest and best medics helping her.

The class all looked worried as todoroki raised his hand.

Aizawa: Yes?
Todoroki: Why does she know those villains?
...
..
.

The silence echoed through the school. As their teacher was thinking.

Aizawa: We don't know anything of her childhood. She's never told anyone. Her mother wasn't a good person and she was homeless for a while. She could have known them from her mother. Or they could have been the ones who gave her scars... We have no way to know unless she tells us. But it's also not our jobs to make assumptions. We are here to help you and guide you. All we know is she is not a villain. She's her own hero. She fought her battles and survived. This was clearly not her first fight to the death and won't be her last.

As he finished izuku raised his hand.

Izuku: I'm sorry but that face she had... Was villainous and... Did she kill them?

Aizawa sighed as he leant backwards against the wall.

Aizawa: Like I said she had a dark past. She may have done things she regrets. That haunts her sleep. But that's the second time I've personally seen it. All might might know more about it as he personally trained her. As for the villains she fought. None of them died. She has paralysed and seriously injured them but she missed all the vital points for killing a person. Intentionally missed them.

As the day went on a few students worried about their classmate. Was she a villain secretly. Was she a psycho? Had she killed before.

The heroes class began getting progressively worse with their theories until a month later when they were sat in class as a knock was on their door and everyone turned. It was in the middle of their second class.
As it slowly slid open a student walked in as eyes focused on them.

The girl was covered in bandages and new scars. Her eyes were dull and her clothes lose. She dragged an iv medical pole with an iv bag attached to her as she slowly came in on her wheelchair.