Chapter 5

Sukis pov
As I got there I started looking around until the vibrant blue hair came into sight.

I thought she'd be ina dress or something but she turned out to be wearing something that I might even wear

As i approached i could see she was looking up before she ran towards me.

(y/n): Hey suki!
Me: Whatever. Let's go.

As we started walking away I saw someone following us discreetly and she noticed as well. Actually she's the one who made me notice by the way she got defensive.

(y/n): I think we should go into a cafe. A couples cafe.

As she led me to one we went in as she started explaining to the maid who said she'd tell the manager as she sat us down and she sighed.

Me: Any idea who?
(y/n): A fan, a pedophile, an old associate from my dark years, an ex of my mother, a criminal, could be anyone really.
Me: A fan?

She loaded her phone to show a whole collection of songs in the top 10 by her. Even with the music videos. I'd loved the songs but no idea it was her.

(y/n): Dad runs a station and his singer cancelled. So I ended up singing and it kinda started there. We started doing them alot and I ended up being recorded for real records. It stopped as quickly as it started. I didn't enjoy it.
Me: Your music is pretty decent. Could be better.
(y/n): Nothings good enough for you but doesn't matter. I stopped because of the harassment and schedules.

We sighed as she actually picked a menu up.

(y/n): Well have something to share instead of an icecream I guess.

I went red. This was a couples place and she wanted a shareable dessert!?

As she looked through the menu I regained some of my composure and colour before she looked up.

(y/n): Are you ill?

She put her hand against my forehead as she sighed.

(y/n): You've gone red and are hot. Maybe we should t-
Me: Its just a little warm. Can we turn the table fan on?

She nodded as she turned it.

(y/n): How does the dessert bento sound?

Is shrugged as she placed the order as the server smiled and came back doing a silly love spell that (y/n) giggled at as she placed it in front of us with 2 chopsticks. And a spoon each.

We slowly tucked in and she held food to me as I got to embarrassed and shook my head as she sighed placing it on the box for me to pick up

(y/n): Hey suki, next year will be our last year before high school.
Me: Yeah so?
(y/n): I'm... Im leaving Japan for a year after tomorrow.

I dropped my chopsticks as my eyes went straight to hers. Her eyes were watering as she looked at me placing a check.

(y/n): I agreed to hang out because I fell in love with a boy with an attituded. I knew he was soft inside and cared. And so i couldn't suddenly leave without letting you know how I felt. I'm sorry bakugou.

She began leaving as my heart broke. She'd never said my name. She'd never been so honest with me.

I ran after her as I grabbed her wrist.

Me: Don't leave! I want you here! fuck everyone else! Stay here with me!
(y/n): I wish I could!
She was sobbing loudly as she crouch head in her legs.
(y/n): It's not a transfer. I'm going to america. Im leaving Japan. I can't stay.

I hugged her as she cried into my chest.

Me: Then I'll wait. However long it takes. I'll be waiting (y/n). Always.

For you, I'd never stop waiting.