Chapter 4

Your pov

It had been 4 years and im 12. As I was getting dressed for school I walked downstairs seeing a sticky note.

Sorry sweetie I had to go to work early. Schools been keeping me away. Well go out tonight! I'm sorry x

That's the 5th time he's said this in a row.

As i grabbed some toast I placed it in. I went to grab a plate as it slipped and smashed making me jump shielding my head as i apologised.

There was a lot of habits I am unable to break and one was fearing everything I do is wrong and I'll be beaten or hurt for it.
I've ended up as the social outcast in my class as the quiet and weird kid who's covered in scars and knows a lot about criminal organisations and how they work.
No one knows but I'm the beautiful freak. I'm friends with 2 boys. One defends me and the other comforts me.

As the toast popped I binned it after losing my appetite to my freak out as I took a few of my pills before leaving the house and locking it. Seeing my protector waiting.

Me: Morning Suki!
Suki: Tsk-

Suki pov

As i stood at the gate I heard a loud screaming from inside then swearing before I ran in as it was followed by sobbing.
After a moment it went quiet as her door unlocked and she walked out her dad's mansion.

(y/n): MORNING SUKII!

She's being loud.

Me: tsk-
(y/n): hey suki... Why do you hang near me... Im not exactly normal.
Me: Like I give a shit. At least your not useless like Deku. Fucking quirkless loser.
(y/n): Is it really because he's quirkless... Yknow what never mind. It's not my business.
Me: How about you? Your always having breakdowns. And have you seen the images circling snap chat?
(y/n): No?

I loaded it up showing the girl who snapped it. It showed her entire back covered in nasty scars. One spanning across the entirety of her back as she sighed.

(y/n): I got them when I lived with my mother and- Actually it doesn't matter. It's in the past.

It wasn't. She's always having panic attacks when she does something wrong. She joined us this year and her writing is awful let alone her education was seriously lacking. She could write full stop. I tutored her so she's not the dumbest.
I still do on weekends.

As we walked she looked around turning 180 suddenly as I watched her hand slowly sliding up her skirt as it went onto a knife attached to her skirt.

Deku: Hey!

Her hand got of it instantly but the fear was still inside me. I hadn't noticed anyone coming. I hadn't heard a single indication and she's carrying a knife.

As she hid it again she smiled wabing at deku.

We walked to school as I looked at her. Maybe she's more messed up that I thought. And I've know her for a few months. Nearly a year.