Chapter 17

Bakugo pov

As i began to wake up i saw the league and as I looked at each member I saw (y/n). My eyes froze. I couldn't believe it.

Me: Is it really you?!

There was no noise, nothing. Was my mind playing tricks? Was I drugged?!
But that wouldn't explain why she's with the villains and dressed like that.

She slowly walked up to me as she put a leg either side of mine and sat in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck as she traced her lips slowly up my neck.
It felt like ecstacy. I had craved her touch. Her love.

But somehow I knew it felt wrong as she pulled away leaving me unsatisfied.

(y/n): Did that feel real?

She glared straight at me as I saw the anger and hatred in her previously emotionless eyes.
As i realised it was her body but not her mind I realised why it felt so wrong. This wasn't (y/n) this was 01. The alter ego she once discussed. Her past self. Only briefly but this seemed like it was her.

Me: No. Cause your not (y/n) your 01. Aren't you.

This happened almost everyday on repeat what felt like an eternity.

01s pov

I stood glaring at him as I laughed walking away as I sat at the bar with (y/n) screaming in my head.

Please don't do this! Please don't hurt him 01!
Don't you remember you asked me to save you. I am. By being the villain we should be. Not the hero you wanted to pretend to be.
I asked you to fight them! To take me home.
Oh sweetie. This is home. Where I can feel blood on my hands again. Feel it running down my skin and listening to it dripping on the floor. I've craved more.
More
And more
And more.
And now what's stopping me?!

I felt myself seeing her crying in the mind prison she'd kept me trapped in. She was drowning in her fears. I could feel it.

If you gave up you can be happy

If you gave up you can be happy. You'd pass on and only I'd remain. You'd never need to worry again. Just give up and pass on!
I can't... I have so many people left to love... To save... To-
To nothing. Give us (y/n). I was here first. I am 01. Your my second personality. You shouldn't exist! Leave!
I'm sorry... You created me and I don't plan on leaving... Never.
Your not real! You were my imaginary friend! You were my alternate persona! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!
Then delete me. Like you did the rest. Remove me.

I couldn't something was stopping me.
I felt myself shaking. Was it anger. Regret. Fear.

I couldn't tell but I knew she was right. I let her take over. I let her have my life. I surrendered myself to her. I let myself be trapped. And I waited.

I felt myself boiling up with anger. The way the league had used me as a child for their experiments. The way they manipulated (y/n) and broke her. The way that (y/n) Is the only reason I'm alive. The way they made her feel worthless both times. Made her a freak. A weakling. Made her scared and alone.
I couldn't take it anymore. All that boiling rage building up. I felt myself preparing to kill someone as I was stopped by the shouting of pizza.

As i looked to the door in shock a bunch of heroes broke in as the league had began retreating.

As i sat their i felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked over to all might.

AM: Your not (y/n) are you?
I smirked as I sarcastically answered.
Me: what gave that away?...oh...oh yeah the fact that I'm even fucking here would be a hint wouldn't it?!

As he cuffed me bakugo screamed out.
Bakugou: 01 I'll do anything please give (y/n) back!

Everyone stopped wondering what the hell he was saying.

Me: I might if I feel like it. Or there's a reward in it for me. But for now I think I'll keep this body.

As i was out into the back of a police car I looked out as I saw my father in the front. Uncle might on my left and hitoshi on my right.

Me: Oh is shinso a big boi. Does he get to ride in the car with the big pross?!

My tone was like I was speaking down to a child.
Hitoshi: You look like shit. Worse than me.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in the chair.

Hitoshi: Is this the super famous 01 the I'm guessing.
AM: What does that mean? Young bakugo also called her 01.
Hitoshi: There's t-
Me: Oh no hush now shinso. If you tell them I will have to kill you. After all (y/n) told you in secrecy and good faith.

I watched as he didn't know what to do and ended up staying quiet as we reached the station.

They made me stand against a screen as I sighed.
I looked at chalk board reasi g the name and fixing it.

AM: What are you doing?!
Me: I'm 01. Not (y/n) don't ruin her name. She's just a sweet girl.

As i stood their i waited for the picture.

I sighed as I asked for a retake unhappy with my smile as they dragged me into the interrogation room

Click.

?: My name is Tsukauchi naomasa and I'm the main investigator on the league of villains investigation opposite eme is (y/n) y-
Me: Oh for the love of God. I'm not (y/n) I'm 01. Do - you - not - fucking - Understand? Is - this - slow - enough?!
Naomasa: So your not (y/n). Your claiming to be named 01. The tattoo number on which was previously on (y/n) Yamadas arm?
Me: I'll explain basically. I'm 01. I was born. I was lonely. I had MPD. (y/n) was made. She stopped me being a violent psycho. She took over. She's the one who's control my body for a long time. I took back my body.
Naomasa: So MPD?
Me: Multiple persona disorder. God damn are you all retarded here?

As i went to be snarky again I felt my head throbing as (y/n) was dying. I could feel her trying to pass on.

Me: AH HELL NO. YOU GET YOU FUCKING ASS BACK HERE! DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND DISSAPPEAR. YOUR STUCK WITH NE NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH!

I realised I'd also screamed that as I began banging my head against the cold metal table.

Holy shit. Stop! Not my beautiful face!
Don't you fucking dare leave.
You wanted me gone.
Tough fucking shit. Your dealing eith this! Give me back the cage!
No!
FUCKING GIVE IT BACK YOU SKINNY ASS PATHETIC WEAK BITCH!
...
..
.

Naomasa pov

As we watched we could hear two every different voices leaving her mouth as they screamed at each other before an awkward silence broke out and we weren't even sure what the hell was happening. Was it MPD. Was it the second quirk. What the ever loving fuck was happening in here.

Me: Ugh.... So it this... 01....or (y/n)?
...
..
.

(y/n): I wish I died when that building fell. How am I supposed to face everyone?