Chapter 18

It had been days and the issue had arisen on what to do with (y/n).
It was clear there were underlying mental health issues no one had any previous experience in or knowledge of.
There was alot of secret of her past she wouldn't answer and some she wouldn't even open her mouth for.

She wouldn't tell us about anything before hizashi. She wouldn't answer how long she's been (y/n) and not 01. If she's killed anyone. If her mother abused her. If her mother knew her men abused her kids. If she had ever told anyone about her past. Why she doesn't let other cook. There were hundreds of unanswered questions and this was the issue.

We had no way to know if she was sane. If this was (y/n) or 01 pretending. We have no idea of knowing if they can switch easily or its an agreement between themselves.

As far as we know she didn't harm anyone and they had brainwashed her with many lies and manipulation strategies.

As this became one of the biggest discussions in the courts and police many of her classmates protested saying she should be allowed back.
Even students she didn't really know.

After days of discussions there was a mitsl agreement between all consenting parties.

Miss (y/n) would eb allowed out into the public. However she must always wear a very well consealed tracked in bracelet at all times.
She must inform her father if she plans to leave her house for reasons other than school although she will be transferring to the dorms immediately after release. So if she leaves campus grounds.
She must tell us any plans the LoV had if she remembers any. If they try and contact her to immediately let someone in the force know immediately.

There were other rules but they were understandable and not to binding.

As (y/n) signed the paper work she signed as 01 as well on the section asking they let people know if they switch for any reason.

As she was released she found all her classmates waiting outside as the popped the poppers and hugged her saying how happy they were she was alive.

She felt uncomfortable to say the least. She'd tried to kill these people. She thought about each way to kill all of them. Ways to destroy their lives and their families.
She didn't understand how they could forgive. She didn't want them to forgive.
But most certainly she didn't trust all of the fake smiles. Especially from classmates that shed never talked to before.
Something felt so incredibly wrong. Was she still at the leagues base. Was this all inside her head?
Was she losing her mind.

Why. Why would they smile at her.

At the girl who's got the blood of a thousand souls on her hands.

Haven't you heard?!
No?
She's the dead girl walking.