Chapter 13

The week was slowly coming to a finish. Iida hadn't been back yet and him and his parents haven't left tensei side so I take them all cooked meals and the class work he's missed.

As i was leaving I had noticed I had until tomorrow to choose and if finally narrowed it down to 3 agencies.
Endeavour.
Hawks.
Fatgum.

They were all chosen for being a top in a list of my own categories.
Endeavour for persistence, self improvement, battle technique and strength.
Hawks for his quick rise to fame and popularity, his agility and swift reactions. His undercover work and his long distance combat.
Fatgum was a kind man but he's got one of the best track records with the UA students. He's good at apprehension, chase, investigation and helping his students to learn their weaknesses and improve on them.

As i stressed over the choices I remembered a conversation.

Flashback a few days

I was leaving school when I noticed Shouto shouting at a hero as he stormed off as he took a B line straight to me as I tried avoiding him.

Endeavour: Miss Yamada!

I turned looking at him completely towering me as he sighed

Endeavour: Can we talk. I have a favour to ask of you.
Me: Um... Sure I guess?

I stood their waiting for him to talk but after a few minuets of silence and onlookers he finally pointed to a coffee shop as I texted my dad before following him into the empty cafe.

As i sat opposite him he ordered a latte as I got a black coffee extra strong.

Endeavour: That's a mature drink. I thought you'd go for something sweet like my son.
Me: I grew up on bitter foods and sour drinks. Sweet things were rare and as such i never really liked them. But my tastes aren't why we are here is it?
Endeavour: I saw your performance and despite the state you were in you kept going. I was impressed by you and would like to know if you'll be attending the training with me.
Me: I still haven't decided. I have 3 choices I've narrowed it to and admittedly you are one of them. The others being fatgum or hawks.
Endeavour: I'd like you ask you to join my agency. Id prefer you to be able to make connections and connect with my son Shouto while learning.
Me: What has your son got anything to do with my choices?!

I felt angered by that for some reason as if he was implying a man should be able to change and influence my life.

Endeavour: I'd like to make you an offer. I would like you to take part into a quirk marriage.

I looked at him in shock as the waiter placed the drinks as u stared at him.

Me: Firstly what gives you the right to ask that of me?! I have never talked to you and very slightly your son. I have no reason and I wouldn't benefit from marrying a person I'm not attracted to. Secondly how dare you. Your marriage ruined your wife and whole family because of your quirk obsession. I've heard the rumours and the stories from people. Wasn't one family enough?! Thirdly my quirk wouldn't even be remotely compatible. But you know what's the most important fact?!