Chapter 1

Welcome to secrets revealed this is the seqeul to 7 minutes of heaven so if you haven't read it go check it out. See ya laterz xx

- Ashley

It's been a month since I 'died'. And I miss him so much I miss his voice, his sent, his touch, his kisses. I want him so badly. And the worst part is I see him almost every day not being able to go up to him and just kiss him, hug him or just talk. And I know he feels the same way. Every time we see eachother he looks so desperate. He looks at me like I feel when I see him. And propably look the same way. But he's always with his friends and they can't know.

I get up from my bed and walk downstairs. I open the fridge to get food.

"Damn." I say to myselve as I notice there's nothing to eat. "To the store then." I walk back upstairs grab some jeans a shirt and shoes and change. I then walk down and grab my keys and walk outside. I walk to the store since it's only a few minutes away and I'm scared of driving since my accident. I walk in and go staight to the food. I grab what I need and go pay. As I walk to the waiting line I bump into someone. Mitch.

"Oh got I'm sorry Mitch."

"Oh no problem."

"Are the others here?"

"No I'm all alone." I smile we can finally talk.

"I miss you Mitch." I say while paying.

"I miss you too." He pays and we walk to his car. "I can't believe how hard this is. I now know that you're the one Ash. I can't stop thinking about you."

"I can't either." We lean in and kiss. How I missed this. "My place?" He nods and we get in the car. He drives to my house both of us turned on. He drives on my driveway. We get out and I open the door while he leans againt the frame staring at me and biting his lip. We walk in and I close the door behind us. Mitch pushes me gently against it as he starts kissing me.

Our kisses get rougher while he takes of my jacked and his. We walk into the livingroom not breaking the kiss I take of his shirt and toss it across the room. He stumbles and falls to the ground with me ontop of him. He takes of my shirt and kisses me on my neck finding my sweatspot and making me moan. He picks me up and carries me upstairs kissing me passionately. He walked into my bedroom and pushes me to the wall again. I stand back on my feed as he starts making trails of kisses on my neck again. I unbutton his pants and take it off. He then proceded to make a trail of kisses down my body taking my pants off in the proces and taking my bra off in his way up. I turn us around so that his back is against the wall and start walking backwards towards my bed taking of my panties on the way. He follows not breaking the kiss and takes off his boxers aswell. I lay down slowly him getting ontop of me.

"I love you so much." He says inbetween kisses.

"I love you too." I say as I pull him closer to me. The feeling of pleasure ran through my spine again making me moan.

I've been wanting this for so long and it feels so amazing.