chapter 8

- Ashley

Urgh I look so fat. I say watching myselve in the miror, holding my shirt up so that you see my belly. Since I started dating with Mitch again, 2 months ago, I've only gained weight, he needs to take me to less restaurants. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. It was Mitch and Jerome.

"Hey babe." Mitch said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Ash." Jerome said hugging me. "Is it me or did you gain some weight?"

"I know I'm fat Jerome you don't have to rub it in."

"No no! I didn't mean it like that. It's just you're belly seems to be a little 'fatter' but the rest is still normal."

"Jerome you're making it worse." I hear Mitch say in his ear.

"Just forget what I said."

"Why are you guys here?"

"We just wanted to talk." Mitch said.

"Okay, I want popcorn, I'm gonna make popcorn anyone else?" They shook there heads as I went into the kitchen. As I started to walk back I heard them say.

"It's been like that since you fount out."

"Did you two you know do it?" Jerome asked Mitch.

"Um, yes."

"When?"

"Like 2 months ago." It was silence before Mitch spoke again. "You don't think she could be?"

"I don't know." I walked out with the popcorn like I didn't hear anything. We talked for an hour before Jerome left but Mitch stayed.

"Ash can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Well, um, it's kinda awkward but, um, when was, um, the, um, last time you where on your period?"

"I don't really keep track of that." He's right this was kinda awkward.

"You don't have an idea?"

"Well let me think. Um, I think the last time was a week or two before..." Relization hit me I didn't have my periode for the past two months. "We had sex. Oh no." I put my head in my hands. "I'm pregnant."

"We don't know that." Mitch said pulling me in for the hug.

"Mitch, I had weard cravings and Jerome said it my belly is fatter then before and I've only been gaining weight after we did it. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant."

"Let's just go to a doctor to make sure."

Ooooooh :P Hope you guys liked it and I'm off to studying again see ya all laterz xx