Chapter 13

- Ashley

I'm so happy I can finally see them all again and especially Mitch. That was the hardest part of dying. Not being able to talk to him and hang around with him.

"Do you know the gender?" Jason asked.

"Not yet, it's still too early." Mitch says laying his hands over my belly.

"What do you guys want?" Quintin asked.

"I don't care as long as he or she is happy." I say.

"I want a girl." Mitch says with a smirk.

"Why?" Said Jerome.

"So that I can be the overprotective father." I smaked him in the arm playfully.

"Babe do you want to get me something to eat?" I ask him with puppydog eyes.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Sugar loops." I cheer. He smiles let's go of me and goes to the kitchen.

"Ash what was the worst part of being 'dead'?" Ty asked me.

"The fact that I saw you guys almost everyday but could't talk to you."

"What? How did we not notice you?" Ian said.

"You guys thought I died why would you notice me?" Then Mitch came out with a sandwich.

"What happend to the sugar loops?" I asked.

"Someone ate them all. But I got you a sandwich." He said handing me the sandwich and sitting next to me again.

"Ash are you gonna stay here with us?" Jerome asked.

"I don't know."

"Come on just stay we can take care of you since you're pregnant. You don't have to be alone." Jason said.

"If you're all fine with it then I'm fine with it."

"Yes!" They all said except for Adam I looked at him questioning.

"I'm still out of the team I just came to grab my stuff." He said.

"It's still your house aswell." I say.

"You're right. I'm fine with you staying here. But my room won't turn into a nursery." We all kracked up laughing.

"It won't."