chapter 20

- Tara

My phone buzzed I looked at the time 11.30 pm who's calling at 11.30pm?! "Hello?"

"Tara it's Mitch I'm in the hospital Ashley's in Labor get the rest and get over here!"

"I'll be right there." I got up from bed and shook Jason awake on the way.

"Ashley's in labor get up." I then ran to the others rooms and did the same thing. We all got in the car. At the hospital I ran to the help desc and said.

"Hi we're here for my sister Ashley Surcombe she's giving birth."

"You can wait there." We sat down and waited and waited and waited. At 12.05 Mitch came out.

"I want you guys to meet someone." We followed inside where Ashley sat in a bed holding a pink blanket.

"Hey guys, meet Ady."

I walked towards her and looked at the little baby in the blanket.

"She's beautifull." I smiled. "Hey there Ady I'm aunt Tara." Ady smiled. "She looks so much like you Ashley only with Mitch's eyes."

"Oh I almost forgot." Mitch said. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." We all said to eachother.

"This was the best Christmas I could ask for." Ashley said.

"Even with all the pain?" Mitch asked her.

"Yes even with all the pain." We all laughed. Ashley was yawning so Mitch took Ady so that Ash could rest.

He looks so cute rocking Ady and making silly face to make her laugh. He's going to be the most amazing dad in the world.

Thanks for all the amazing names and especially thank you Snupitout for suggesting the name Ady.

And we're back at the point where I have only 1 prewritten chapter left so I'm gonna try and keep uploading but I can't promise anything I'm sorry.

And at the same time my wisdomteeth are comming trough or however you say it and it hurts so much. I can barely eat normal stuff and it sucks. But Yeah I just hope they don't have to be removed.

And I got over 1k reads on this story! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

So yeah thats all I hope you guys liked this chapter and I see ya laterz xx