chapter 2

- Mitch

I missed her so much. The way she's cuddled in my side like right now. Her soft lips on mine. I love her so much. I look to my side to see the time. 12.30.

"I got to go." I say to her.

"Do you really have to?"

"Yes the guys will get suspicious if I'm not home soon."

"You're right." She sights. "But I don't want you to."

"I don't want to leave either but if we want to keep this a secret I have to go." She lets go of me so that I can collect my clothes. I put on my boxers and pants and walk downstairs. My shirt is on the ground so I take it and put it on. While she comes downstairs wrapped in her blanked. I put my jacked on and head for the door.

"Maybe we can do this another time. Hanging out secretly. What do you think?" I ask her. Wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"I think that's a great idea." She says smiling.

"I love you." I say and give her a quick peck.

"I love you too." I led go of her and walk to my car and drive home. At home I park my car and walk in with the stuff I bought.

"Finally what took you so long?" Adam said.

"Got stuck in traffic." I simply reply. Jerome looked at me weard I just shrugged it off and went upstairs.

"Hey Mitch." I hear Jerome call when I reach my door.

"You're hair is all messed up where have you been?" Fuck I forgot about that.

"Oh you know there was alot of wind."

"There's no wind today Mitch. I can't believe you. You're girlfriend died a month ago and you're already fucking someone esle."

"I wasn't with another girl! I still love her! I would never do such thing with someone else." I yell back at him.

"It surely looks like it Mitch. Why don't you just tell the thruth."

"I wasn't with another girl." I say looking him in the eye. I wasn't lying. I wasn't with another girl I was with Ashley. If he only knew.

Well there's the next chapter. Hop you guys liked it and see ya all laterz xx