chapter 18

- Mitch

Tara also moved in with us in the team crafted house 2 months ago, 3 months since she found out about Ashley. Speaking of Ashley I hope she's okay. The baby can come any second now and I'm really nervous whenever I'm not with her. Like what if she goes is Labor and I'm not there? But right now she's making Christmas dinner with Tara, Kayla and Louise for tonight. Tonight is christmas eve.

"MIIIIIITCH" Ashley screams. I jump up from my chair and run downstairs to the kitchen.

"What's wrong are you okay?"

"S...spider." I relax and walk over to the spot she was pointing at. I kill it and turn around to her.

"You okay?"

"Yes thank you." She kisses my cheek. "You can go now." I walked back to my room, did I mension I was recording when this happend? I sit back down and put my headphones back on.

"Thanks for covering me Jerome." We where playing Hungergames.

"No worries biggums she okay?"

"Yeah just a spider."

"Okay then it's okay."

"Are you still recording?"

"Yes."

"Awesome, sorry I had to leave doods. For those who don't know, my girlfriend's pregnant and the baby can come any second now so Yeah."

We continued our game and ofcourse I won.

"Guys go get ready for dinner!" Tara yelled from downstairs. So I put on a nice button up and dark jeans. I walked downstairs to see Ash in a nice loose dress that made her look goreous. I walked up to her and kissed her.

"You look goreous." I wisper in her ear.

"Stop it I'm fat." She said slapping my arm playfully.

"No you're not."

"Can you two please stop being all lovey dovey and sit down so we can eat." Jerome said. We sat down across from eachother and Jerome next to me.

"Did you guys decide on a name yet?" Jason asked.

"Not yet there are still two names we're thinking of." Ash said.

"Think fast she can come any second." Ryan said.

"We know." I said.

"Can you tell us what the names are?" Louise asked.

"No it has to be a surprise." Ashley said.

"But you will propably know soon." I said.