chapter 24

- Mitch

I carried her to our room and laid her down on the bed getting ontop of her. I kissed her passionatly when I heard Jerome's voice in the background.

"Miiiitch when you come back?" I forgot I was in a Skype call with him getting ready to record.

"Wait one sec babe." I got up and went to my computer. "Hey Jerome I'm sorry I can't record right now something important came through sorry bye." I hung up and turned back to Ash.

"Now that you're standing up." She said walking over to me she kissed me then took of my shirt. Our lips connected as my hands unzip the zipper on the back of the dress she was wearing. It fell down and she stepped out of it walking backwards pulling me with her to the bed. As she laid down she pulled me ontop of her.

~ Time skipz ~

She laid on her back beside me in our bed. I laid on my side against her with my arms wrapped around her waist. Both of us still naked. She was drawing paterns on my arms as I burried my face in her neck.

"Have you ever thought that we're not ready to be parents?" I asked her. She pulled away for a bit so that she could look into my eyes.

"Yes multiple times, but then I see you with Ady and I know we will be alright." I smiled at her. She leaned in and kissed me softly.

"I love you." I told her and pecked her lips.

"I love you too." We stayed liked that for a while just wrapped in eachothers arms.

"We need to get up, the other guys are comming over to meet Ady." She said starting to get up but I hold onto her waist so that she couldn't get up.

"Noooo I wanna cuddle." I say in a whiny voice. She turned around and kissed me.

"Tonight." I sighted and let go. I kept looking at her when she got up and got her clothes.

"Don't you feel awkward walking around naked?" I say with a chuckle.

"Why would I? You've see me naked before and you're my fiancé." She said walking over to my side of the bed with her clothes in her arms. She bent down and pecked my lips. "I'm gonna take a shower." She then walked to the bathroom attached to our room. When I heard the water running I smiled and got up. I walked over to the bathroom and slowly opend the door. I walked in and silently got in the shower with her.

"So you don't mind me taking a shower with you?" She jumped and turned around. She then slapped my arm.

"You scared me you idiot!" She said with a smile.

"I'm still your idiot."