chapter 26

- Mitch

I was just editing video's when Ash came in with a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Nothing." I look at her eyes and walked over to her I grabbed her shoulders and sat her down on the bed. I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine.

"I know something's wrong please tell me."

"I don't know."

"You know you can tell me anything."

"It's just, I'm really worried. What if I'm pregnant. I'm gonna have so much stress about the wedding that can never be good for the baby. I don't want anything happening." I pulled her closer to me and wrapped her in my arms.

"Don't worry about that babe. It's gonna be fine. If you're pregnant I'm gonna make sure you don't stress too much I'm gonna help you, support you we get through this togheter. And if you're not pregnant we'll wait 'till after our wedding." She smiled at me.

"Thanks Mitch I love you."

"I love you too babe. Now promise me you're not gonna worry about this." I said pulling away and looking into her eyes.

"I promise." She said then kissed me gently.

"Speaking of the wedding shouldn't we start planning?"

"Yeah we should. Let's start tommorow and cuddle for now." She said with that beautifull smile of her.

"That's the best idea you've ever had." I said laughing. She playfully slapped my arm.

"Idiot." I pulled her next to me.

"But still your idiot."

"I'm glad you know that." She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I played with her hair for a little bit then fell asleep myselve.

Soooo option 3 and 1 are tied at the moment so you can keep letting me know what you want me to do.

Also I'm out of chapters. But as long as there isn't a clear choise between the options I can't write along. So please let me know fast I don't want to let you guys wait and with my exams it isn't always easy to find the time to write.

I'm really sorry if there aren't any uptades tommorow.

See ya laterz xx