chapter 22

- Mitch

I still had Ady in my arms while we where exganging gifts. I was really nervous for my present for Ashley. I hope she'll like it.

"We have something for Ady aswell." Jerome said handing a present to Ash. She opend it reveilig a little t-shirt. She hold it up so that we could see it. It said 'My parents are youtubers deal with it' In the background there was the print that Ashley had on her T-shirts. When she turned it around there was the in benja we thrust print.

"That's awesome!" We both exclaimed. And then we put it on Ady. After giving and recieving alot of other gifts it was finnaly time to give Ash her gift.

"Tara can you hold Ady for a sec?" I asked Tara who sat beside me.

"Sure." She took Ady and I turned to Ash.

"Ashley I want to give you your prensent. I hope you like it." I reached in my pocket but stopped. "But first I like to say something. Ashley I love you we've been through so much togheter. And I hope we can keep going on like that. I'm really happy to call you my girl friend although there now is another girl I also like." She looked confused. "Don't worry her name's Ady." She laughed at that. "But Ash I don't think we can go through as boyfriend and girl friend." She looked so shocked again. So I reached in my pocked and went on one knee in front of her and showed her the ring. "So will you do me the honor and become my wife instead?"

Ashley cover her mounth and started crying. She then started nodding furiously. "YES!" She then threw herselve in my arms and kissed me all over my face. When She pulled back I put the ring on her finger and kiss her on the lips.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She kisses me again. We where still sitting on the ground wrapped in eachothers arms. Out foreheads against eachother. "This is the best Christmas ever." She said. Then gave me another kiss.

"Congratulations." The others piled in a group hug and I took Ady again from Tara holding her inbetween Ash and I. We both looked down at her and then into eachothers eyes.

"You two will always be my girls." I said smiling.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." She replied.

And now I'm out of chapters again. Hope you liked this one and see ya laterz xx