Chapter 11

- Ashley

Mitch drove up to my house to pick me up and go to the doctor. I got in, he looked kinda sad.

"Is something wrong Mitch?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the awnser. What if he didn't want the baby.

"Adam quitted the team yesterday." He said in a shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry Mitch." I say pulling him in for a hug. I feel him sobbing in my arms as I rub circles on his back.

"It's all my fault Ashley. I pushed him away."

"Don't say that Mitch." It was silent for a moment. "What happend?"

"I told Jerome about the baby and Adam overheard. He asked who we where talking about when I said my girlfriend, he started saying so Jerome was right you lied to us. And I was like no it's not another girl, he then accused me of cheating on you. And then I said. Fine if you really wanna know Ashley is pregnant. Ofcourse he didn't believe me and left."

"I'm sorry Mitch." I say rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"It's okay we need to go." He then started the engine and drove to the doctor.

~ Time skipz to where they already took the tests ~

I was holding Mitch's hand scared and excited about the results. When the doctor came back I squized Mitch's hand even more.

"So the results are in." The doctor started. "It turns out that you're indeed pregnant. Congrats." At the same time I was happy and scared. I looked over to Mitch who was smiling. He pulled me in for a kiss and I knew everything will be alright.

We started driving back home.

"We should tell the guys." Mitch stated.

"I know. Let's do it now and get it over with it." We drove to the team crafted house. All the guys where in the livingroom so we walked in I waited in the hallway while Mitch went to talk to them. I overheard what they where saying.

"Guys I have to tell you something."

"Wow Mitch you sound serious."

"Well it is." He paused for a second. "My girlfriend's pregnant."

"Damn Mitch who's this girl?" And "Already after Ashley?" Where heard from them all. The only voice I didn't hear was Jerome's.

"Well that's why I want you guys to meet her. Babe? Can you come here for a second?" Mitch called. I opend the door slowly and walked in. Their facial expressions changed, eyes whide in shock.

"ASHLEY?!"

"Hey guys."

Wohooo she's pregnant. I have no clue about names so give me some ideas both girls and boys names 'cause I'm not going to reveal what gender it's gonna be ;) see ya laterz xx