chapter 7

- Mitch

It's been like 2 weeks since Jerome fount out and a month since me and Ash got back togheter. We didn't tell the others but now that he knows it's alot more easy, we can go togheter to make it less supicious, he can cover me. Things like that. This was one of those days, I say to Jerome I would be going to the mall with Ashley so he would keep the guys away from there. I knocked on her door and she opend it.

"Lezgoooo!" She yelled excitedly dragging me by the arm. I drove to the mall while she was rambeling about the most random things.

"Mitch, yesterday I ate the most delicious thing you could imagine. You know what it was?"

"Benja soup?" I say with a chuckle.

"No much better, a sandwich with paprika chips. You should try it it's amazing."

"No thanks." We got at the mall and head out.

"What do you wanna do first Ash?"

"I'm hungry lets go eat first."

"Okay." We went to the food court and walked into a Starbucks. We walked to the counter.

"A choclate, bleuberry caramel frappucino. And a BlackBerry muffin." She ordered.

"And a cappuccino for me please." We got our orders and sat down.

"Is that even good?" I asked pointing to her drink.

"Yeah try it." She said pushing it over. I took a sip. I almost spit it back out.

"You like that?" I say shoked.

"Yeah I love it." She's weard with all those weard food habbits. But I love her.

"You should see a doctor I think your taste is broken." I say yokingly. She laughs aswell. This is a really funny start of the day.

Well now I got to study again :( hope you guys liked it and see ya all laterz xx