Chapter 27

- Mitch

Ady was sound asleep in the nursery while me and Ashley where at the dinner table trying to plan our wedding.

"There's one big question we need to awnser first." I state after discussing about a location for half an hour.

"And that is?" She asked.

"Are we gonna have the wedding before or after the baby's born?"

"Erm maybe before although what if I have this big belly, I don't wanna be fat at my wedding."

"But afterwards we're gonna be so busy taking care of two children we propably won't have time to marry." I state.

"That's true aswell."

"What if we try to do it in max 3months then you're not showing yet."

"That's perfect! We'll plan it then I'm not fat and we're not that busy! Great idea Mitch." She says right before kissing me.

"Wow I should have great ideas more often." I joke.

"Let get to it. We don't have much time and alot to do. So we're gonna get married at the beatch."

"But what if the wind blows sand in our faces."

"True, what about on the mountain."

"There is not that much space and there are alot of people afraid of hights."

"Why does this have to be so difficult?" We start thinking again. We perk up at the same time saying.

"The park!"

"It will be so romantic with all the flowers." She says.

"And close by so that we can do the party here."

"It's perfect!" I then here alot of footsteps comming downstairs and see the girls comming over to us. While Tara is holding Ady.

"Ashley when are you guys planning on having the wedding?" Louise asks.

"In about 3 months." She replies.

"Sista get you booty up we're gonna go dress shopping right now." Tara says with a sasy voice. Ashley looks over at me to ask if it's okay and ofcourse I nod. She gets up and gets ready then takes Ady from Tara and they leave. A little later Jerome came downstairs.

"Did she leave you aswell?" He says jokingly.

"Yeah there gone dress shopping." I say.

"WHAT?! Mitch if they're dress shopping we need to go tux shopping!" He yells and starts heading upstairs to get the guys.

"Jerome wait." I say grabbing his arm. He turns back around.

"What's up bud?"

"Before we go I wanted to ask you if you want to be the bestman?"

"I would love to biggums." He says and hugs me tight. When he pulls back he has this big smile plasterd on his face.

"You where waiting for me to ask wheren't you?"

"Kinda." We both burst out laughing.

"Now let's get the others."