chapter 21

- Mitch

Today we could bring Ady home. Ashley was holding her in her arms while I got everything else. She put her in her car seat thingy and I put all the other things in the trunk. We then got in the car ourselves and drove home.

At home it was the same routine, Ash got Ady and I got all the rest. When we walked inside the lights where swiched of so I turned them on.

"Welcome home!!" Tara, Louise, Kayla, Ryan, Jason and Jerome yelled.

The guys came over to me and helped me carry everything to the nursery while The girls where all around Ash and Ady.

"I can't believe you're a dad now Mitch." Jerome said.

"How does it feel?" Jason asked.

"Old?" Ryan added with a chuckle. I punched him in the arm.

"No not old. I feel more responsible. But it's an amazing feeling. Why do you ask?"

"Tara may or may not be pregnant." Jason said murmeling and rubbing his neck.

"Dude that's amazing!" We all exclaimed.

"But don't tell her I told you she wanted to tell everyone at once." We nodded and walked outside. Louise came running over and jumped on Jerome.

"I love you." She said before starting to kiss him pasionatly. We just left them.

"I guess there will be a little bacca aswell soon." I chuckled. When we got downstairs I relized.

"We didn't do christmas presents yet."

"You're right! Lets do it now."

"We will have to wait untill a setrain bacca and lady bacca are done trying to make a baby bacca." I said.

"Mitch! You don't know that." Kayla said.

"Oh but we do know that." Ryan told her walking over to her and bending down to kiss her. After like 20minutes both Jerome and Louise came downstairs both with messed up hair. I started to laugh at the sight but not to loud since Ady was now sleeping in my arms.

So this was my last prewritten chapter. I hope I somehow find the time to write new ones soon but untill that time I'm really sorry if I don't upload.

So I hope you guys liked it and see ya all laterz xx