Chapter 25

- Ashley

I walked out of our room to see Louise kinda sneeking into her and Jerome's room. That was weird but I'm not gonna question it. Mitch came out right after me. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek.

"When do we know if Ady is gonna get a brother or sister?" He wispered.

"Tommorow or the day after." I wispered back. He smiled even wider then before and pulled me with him downstairs.

"Hey Ash looks like it was heavy duty." The girls except for Louise who's upstairs grin.

"Yeah I just remember I had to do something else also." I lied to them. They would go crazy if they knew we already tried for another baby.

"Hey Mitch how was your inmportant thing that made you inable to record." Jerome said comming to stand next to the girls with the other guys. They all had the same expression. They absolutely know.

"It was good." He said.

"We understand that." They all said.

"They know." I wispered to Mitch.

"Run." He wispered back. And with that we took off togheter. We all had a blast chacing eachother well Tara wasn't really running around like the others for some reason and Louise still didn't return from her room. After like a minute or two the guys came in. Jerome quickly explained what was happening and they all started chacing me and Mitch. After a while we just sat down on the coutch out of breath.

"I can't believe you two." Jason finally said with a smile. We just laughed it off. After a while Tara spoke up.

"Guys me and Jason need to tell you something." She said kinda nervous. "I'm pregnant."

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I said going to Tara and giving her a hug. After celebrating the great news everyone just went back to the normal bussiness. I got upstairs to find Jerome and Louise hugging and smiling uncontrolably.

"You two seem to be happy." I said.

"We have all the reason to." Louise said.

"Ooh tell me did he propose?" She shook her head no and looked to Jerome who nodded.

"Don't tell the others yet but I'm pregnant." Wow two pregnancies in one day.

"Congratulations! Thats awesome." I said giving them both a hug.

"Now only Kayla and everyone has his little family." Louise said.

"And maybe a brother or sister for Ady." Jerome said smirking at me.

"Yeah I hope so too for you but on the other side with the stress you're gonna have for your wedding it might be better if you're not pregnant." Louise said.

I never thought of that. What if I'm pregnant again the stress I'm gonna have can never be good for the baby.

Hey guys I got a problem I have 3 scenario's in my mind but I can't choose so I'm gonna let you choose. These are the options.

1 Ashley is pregnant and all will go fine.

2 Ashley is not pregnant and we will just have Tara and Louise pregnant.

3 Ashley is pregnant but something will go wrong.

Let me know what you guys want to happen ofcourse there will be other things happening to but those are the baseline's for what's gonna happen next.

So let me know what you think and I see ya laterz xx