Chapter 28

- Ashley

"Omg! Ashley you look beautifull!" Kayla said. We where still dress shopping already 2 hours have passed and like 20 dresses and I think I finally found one. It was kinda in an old style but still beautifull. It was like a gouse ish thingy above my breast up to my neck but without sleeves. The pattern on the gouse thingy kept going over the entire dress but ofcourse it wasn't see trough like on the top part. Around my chest it was tight but past my waist it was flowy and only came to my knees. It wasn't white but a really soft pink you barely saw it actually. I totaly loved it, it was different and perfect for me. (A/N The dress is kinda like the dress I wair on my profile picture but in a diffrent collor )

"I think this is the one." I said with a big smile.

"Okay thank you." The woman from the shop said. I went to change again. When I came back out I saw the girls already with their dresses and the one for Ady standing at the counter waiting for me. I walk to the counter and pay for eveything then get my dress and we walk back out.

"Lets go get some cofee and then get home." Louise said.

"Sounds like a plan." Tara says. So we drop off our dresses in the car and head for starbucks. We order and sit down in our booth right when Ady starts crying.

"Hey little girl what's wrong." I say trying to calm her down. "I think she's hungry, can you ask if they want to warm her bottle?" I ask Tara.

"Sure sis." She says walking over to the counter. A minute later she comes back and hands me the bottle. I put it in Ady's mounth and she starts sucking on it.

"So are you nervous for the wedding?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah a little bit."

"Don't need to be you two are perfect for eachother." Louise says.

"And beside you two already have Ady and another baby on the way." Kayla says.

"Wait how did you know about the other baby? We haven't told anyone yet."

"We didn't but now we do." Tara says.

"You guys are mean!" I say laughing. "How are you're babies doing?" I ask Tara and Louise.

"Good." They say.

"Wait louise you're pregnant?" Tara and Kayla say surprised. She nods slightly.

"Congrats." They both say. Ady's bottle was finished so I made her burp. "Shall we go home now?" Tara says. We all agree and get to the car.

~ At home ~

We walk in still talking and laughing like normal girls. We turn around to see the boys standing in the livingroom in there tuxes. With big goofy smiles.

"What do you think?" They ask in unison. Mitch walks over to me and kisses Ady on her head then get's up and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you." He says. He then kisses me.

"I love you too."