chapter 6

- Ashley

Jerome was still kinda shocked sitting in the other coutch. I finally started to feel better so I started to get up but Mitch pushed me back down.

"Ashley, you're sick just stay on the coutch."

"But I'm feeling better and I want to help Jerome."

"You'll get me sick!" He said laughing then standing up and comming to sit next to me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you so much Ashley." I feel his tears fall on my shirt. I rub circles on his back comforting him.

"I missed you too Jerome." Mitch suddenly joined the hug.

"We all missed eachother." He said.

"Mitch we gotta go home the other will be worried." Jerome said after an hour of talking.

"Can you cover me? I wanna stay and take care of Ash."

"Sure biggums." He left so it was just me and Mitch.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked me.

"Yeah alot actually just a little tired."

"Then go to bed I'll be right here when you need me."

"Thanks Mitch." I say and peck him on the lips before heading to my room and falling on the bed.

I felt my head on my soft pillows and then drifted of to sleep.

I just woke up and had this prewritten so I decided to upload before I start learning ;) hope you guys liked it and see ya all laterz xx