chapter 14

- Mitch

"Babe? Why is Jerome eating sugarloops? You said we where out of them." Ashley asked me. Earlier she asked me to make her a bowl of sugarloops but gave her an apple instead saying someone ate them. To be honnest since we fount out she was pregnant I have been trying to make her eat healty things.

"I shall be honnest with you babe. I was giving you healty things instead on purpous. To make sure you're healty aswell as the baby." I say placing my hand over her belly. Which is now pretty big. Another 2 months have passed so she's already 4 months. Her babybumb is showing pretty well and anoying if I try to hug her.

"You're so sweet." She says placing her hand over mine. I look at the time. Already 3pm.

"Babe we should be going." We had an apointment to find out the gender of the baby. She nodded and got up while I went and grabbed our jackets. I held hers up so she only had to put her arms in the sleves. I then proceeded to put on my jacket.

~ At the apointment ~

"Do you wanna know the gender of the baby?" The nurse asked. We both nodded excited. She smiled and looked closer to the screen. "It's ... A girl." We looked at eachother and smiled. Now we only have to find a good name.

~ Back at the TC mansion ~

We walked in everyone was in the living room well actually only Jerome and Jason and they looked pretty down.

"Hey where are the others?" I asked.

"They left." Jerome stated.

"What do you mean left?" Ashley asked.

"They also quitted the team." Jason said.

"Right now that Ryan was joining." I added.

"Oh well let's get to happier business. Did you find out the gender?" Jerome said.

"Yes! It's gonna be ..." I started.

"A girl!" Ashley cheered.

"Congratulations." They both say and hug us. Well try to hug Ashley since her bumb is in the way.

Nooo I only have 1 prewritten chapter left and I have almost no time to write new ones I do have the ideas but just not the time to write them down. So I'm sorry of I'm not uploading for a while after tommorow. I'll do my best but no promises. I'm really sorry but exams have priority right now. Sorry.

I'll see ya all laterz xx