The moon watches the sun

The four girls arrived at the river park just as the sun is setting. Yongsun walks to and leans against the railing over looking the Han River. "The sunset is so beautiful here don't you think? This is my favorite place to go when I need to think." Yongsun says quietly to Moonbyul who has now joined her leaning against the railing. " It is beautiful but you are more beautiful." Moonbyul tells her. The two are now staring in each others eyes slowly their faces inch closer.

"Moonbyul, we can't I'm not ready plus we hardly know each other." Yongsun whispers her lips almost touching Moonbyul. "I know and it's okay. I'll be here waiting. I promise to tell you everything about me in time. I just hope I won't scare you away." Moonbyul whispers back before kissing Yongsuns cheek gently and returning to look at the now dark sky. Yonsun smiles at how thoughtful and respectful Moonbyul was. She couldn't help but begin to fall for this stranger but wonders why she would be scared of the beautiful woman next to her. "Byul it's late! We need to get going. Let's escort the girls home." Hyejin yells with her arms wrapped around Wheein. " Yea your right let's head out. My car is close by." Moonbyul held out her hand for Yongsun to take. "Let's get you home beautiful."

After a 15 minute drive Moonbyul arrived at Wheeins apartment. Hyejin and Moonbyul both got out to say proper goodbyes to the girls. Hyejin hugged and gave Wheein a small kiss on the lips before getting back into the car. "Thank you for today Moonbyul I had alot of fun with you. I'm not sure what you could say that'd scare me but I think I'm starting to like you alot. Let's just take this slow and see where it goes." Yongsun proceeds to wrap her arms around Moonbyul's neck with Moonbyul tucking her head into Yongsuns neck and putting her arms around the girls waist. "If you need me for anything at all please call me. I'll be here instantly. " Moonbyul states as she looks into her eyes. Yongsun nodded to show she would call her. Moonbyul gave her one last hug and kiss on the cheek before entering her car and driving away.