Family

As soon as Moonbyul pulled up to her home Yongsun was in awe of how beautiful it was. The house had a gated entrance with a driveway that led up to the house and a large two story garage. The home itself was decent size being a 5 bedroom and 5 bath house with a beautiful garden and pool house attached.

The home was massive compared to Yongsuns 1 bedroom apartment. "Let's go inside my father is eager to meet you." Moonbyul looks over to her girlfriend before exiting her car and opening the door for her. Upon walking into the home they are greeted by one of her father's assistants. "Hello, your majesty you father is waiting for you in his study." "Thanks Corbin but please just call me Moonbyul. Im not my father." She says before walking hand in hand with Yongsun to the study.

"Ladies please sit. Now what's this I hear that your dating a human Moonbyul?" He greets them warmly before his voice turns stern looking at his daughter. "Yes sir, this is Kim Yongsun. My girlfriend. She knows everything about us and won't say a thing. I promise. I trust her father more than anything." Her father puts his hand to his forehead in frustration. "Do you know the danger you are putting yourselves in? Not only can you be discovered as a vampire but she could become a target of the Forsaken. You must be careful. Yongsun? Do you love my daughter and promise to protect our secret with your life?" He leans forward on the desk looking at her. "Yes sir....I do love your daughter. I promise to protect her and your family's secret. It's hard to explain but it just feels right with her." She tells him honestly while turning to Moonbyul smiling at the confession of love."Hmm...I see...and what about you aging. You know Moonbyul is immortal. You will pass one day and she will go on. Have you thought of that." Before Yongsun could respond Moonbyul jumps in. "Sir actually with yours and the council's permission if Yongsun wanted to could we turn her into one of us." Both Yongsun and the King look at Moonbyul with shock on their face. "Absolutely not! You know the process and you know it's forbidden! I will allow you two to date but she will not become one of us." He roared jumping out of his seat slamming his hands on the desk in anger. "Okay, I understand. Thank you for at least giving your blessing. If that is all we will be leaving for dinner now." Moonbyul said in a defeat tone.

"Actually there is one more thing. Intel has come in that a lone Forsaken has been killing humans on the Southside of town. The death toll on at 9 so far. Don't let it get any higher. Gather a team and have them disposed of immediately." The king says as he pushes a news report of missing cases towards Moonbyul. "Yes sir, I'll have the team move out tonight. I'll put Jo Hoon in charge he is familiar with that part of town." She grabs the folder and nods before leaving with Yongsun to the back patio.

"I'm sorry my father can be a little cold sometimes. It's hard for him to trust people after we were turned. But he means well and I can tell he likes you. No one gets his blessing to date a human so you must have charmed him like you did me." Moonbyul whispers in Yongsuns ear as she wraps her arms around the shorter girls waist from behind as they look out over the gardens. " I'm just afraid what'll happen in the future you will get sick of me because I will grow old and ugly." Yongsun manages to say with tears now forming in her eyes. Moonbyul spins her around cupping her lovers face in her hands. "I will never grow sick of you or stop loving you. I will stay by your side in this life time and the next. I love you Kim Yongsun your my soulmate."