High Tension

Moonbyul and Hyejin were out for their weekly hunt for blood. Once a week the girls hunted animals for blood. Most vampires were too lazy and resorted to blood packs supplied by the local butcher shop. Being high ranking officers in the Vampire Guard the two women need to keep up their physical fitness and it helped the butcher with fresh meat.

"How are you and Wheein doing? Is she adjusting to all this okay?" Byul asked as the walked calmly through the vast forest. It was a quiet clear night and neither girl was in a rush. "We are doing great actually. She still gets squeamish and nervous if she sees me drink the blood packets or sees my eyes turn. How are you and Yong?" Hyejin responded as she hopped easily over a fallen tree trunk. "We are good too. She doesn't treat me any different. Just asks alot of questions about my history and being a vampire. It's cute. I never saw myself falling for a human again." Moonbyul put her head down smiling at the thought of her girlfriend. 

"Hey I think I got something over this way. Let's go!" Hyejin pointed in the direction of a rock outcrop. Both girls ran at high speed to catch up with the scent they picked up on. They split off in different directions to trap the large but old moose they came upon. Hyejin ran in for the attack first effectively separating it from the rest of its herd. Moonbyul chased the herd far enough away that they wouldn't come back to defend the old animal. Upon returning Moonbyul notices Hyejin has taken down the moose by herself and waiting for her friend to join. Hyejin held the moose down while Moonbyul killed it and thanked it for its life.

Both girls drank their fill of blood and carried the moose to an awaiting truck to be transported to the butcher. Being covered in blood the girls ran home at high speed to shower and then drive to meet their girlfriends for dinner and drinks.

The restaurant was a small cozy Italian place. Moonbyul and Hyejin quickly spotted their significant others sitting at a small table towards the back of the restaurant. Wheein was wearing blue jeans and a white oversized sweater while Yongsun wore a black and white striped long sleeved shirt and black skirt that came to her mid thigh. Moonbyul wore simple black jeans with a white turtle neck and black blazer over it as Hyejin decided on grey slacks with a white long sleeved shirt. 

Moonbyul and Hyejin happily greeted the girls with kisses on the cheek before taking their seats at the table. "So Byul whats the special occasion to take us here?" Yongsun asked grabbing her girlfriends hand and smiling. "Actually I wanted to invite the both of you to a ball at the end of the month. It's to celebrate my father and I. The whole Royal Court will be there and my father insists you both attend as well. He's grown quiet fond of you I believe, he's just too stubborn to admit it." Hyejin nodded in agreement as she sipped on her wine.  "We would love to go. Just let us know what to wear." Wheein responded happily hugging Hyejin and kissing her on the lips briefly as the waiter approached with their dinners. Yongsun and Wheein both ordered Chicken Alfredo while the other two settled with small salads. "Hyejin could you take Wheein home tonight. I wanted to spend some time with Yong this evening alone." Moonbyul asked her friend politely as she paid for the meal. "Of course, I already planned on it anyway." All four couple left the restaurant heading to their vehicles. "I've called my father and told him I won't be home tonight and Irene is set at the club to lock up for the night. If you need me don't hesitate to call." Moonbyul informed Hyejin before helping Yongsun into her car. The ride to Yongsun's was silent besides a few glances and smiles exhanged between the couple.

Yongsun unlocked her apartment taking her shoes off at the door and setting her keys on the kitchen counter. "Make yourself comfortable babe I'll make us some tea." Yongsun leaned up kissing Byul before heading to the kitchen. Moonbyul sat at the kitchen island watching Yongsun lovingly. "Whats on your mind Byul? Your awfully quiet since we left the restaurant." Yongsun walked over to her with two mugs setting them on the island before wrapping her arms around the vampire's neck. "I'm just nervous about this ball. I have a bad feeling about it." Moonbyul leaned her head on Yongsun's shoulder. She always had to put a strong front up in front of everyone but with Yongsun it was different. She trusted her and knew she felt safe taking her walls down. "I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. You said your team is in charge of security right? You have the best security team out there nothing bad will happen now let's go to bed and stop stressing." Yongsun grabbed Byul's hand leading her to the bedroom closing the door as soon as they entered.

Yongsun spun Moonbyul around and pinned her to the door kissing her hard. "Not that I'm complaining but what's gotten into you." Moonbyul whispered as Yongsun trailed kisses down her neck. "I just really need you right now Byul." Yongsun responded before Byul picked her up and placed her on the bed. Yongsun swiftly took of her shirt before unbuttoning Moonbyuls jacket and tossing it in the nearby chair. "Please Byul." Yongsun moaned out as she felt Moonbyul kissing and leaving gentle bites along her neck and collarbone. "We need to slow down Yong. I want this too but I want our first time to be special. Okay beautiful?" Moonbyul leaned up kissing Yongsun lovingly on the lips as Yongsun nodded in responded. Moonbyul got up and retrieved night clothes for both herself and Yong before laying back down and holding the smaller girl in her arms.